• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
Felines?! I'm so excited, I love cats! And two different types at once! Even better! :3c
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
How exciting! Can't wait to get my hands on a few (dozens of) capsules.
[Image: M3qn23.png]
*snip snap*
I wonder what they look like. Maybe they'll be even more sweet than Alsato?
oh my, I am not finished with my Alsato studies, but who can resist kitties??? XD
(seems they bring their food with them? one kitty looks a lot like a mouse lol)
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
They're both so beautiful! Need moar. 
The mice look kinda patched to me - so maybe its not food but kitten toys? xD

EDIT: okay, now that I see the adults it looks more like a common (besides the tail^^) and a fantasy cat lol - beautiful, both!!
But I think I need a collection of the kittens, so cute <3
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
I love kitties bu they sure are hard to herd! ;P
My first kitten just hatched and she is so cute! :D
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
The Avka's remind me of Sphynx and the Muska's remind me of Oriental Shorthairs.
[Image: S7EBk3.png][Image: Fa7lF3.png][Image: TW1ld3.png][Image: JGoat3.png][Image: vV5Sc3.png]
ISO a Sabla Rego obtained on 17/10/2020.
Now that I've seen a few adult Avkas I wish I picked up more than two, they're so interesting!

Though I'll also need a million of the Muskas. Their juveniles always remind me of this guy:
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%...f=1&nofb=1]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]