• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
What was your first creature?
Just curious what everyone's first creature was. 0: 

Mine was this lady, I picked her capsule first because I thought the capsule looked like a perfume bottle and that was the decider for me aha.

[Image: Ut6yZ.png]
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Mine was this Sciuro I just picked at random:
[Image: F1HNJ.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
This cutie is my first creature!
[Image: rmOpc.png]
my first creature was a krono, because i happened to join the site when they were flooding!!

[Image: 91num.png]

i locked myself with kronos and my rato from the tutorial glitched and didn't show up... i'm still sad i never got it, since ratos ended up being my favorite creature! i do love kronos for the nostalgia though ^^
✧/ᐠ-ꞈ-ᐟ\ my lab ✧*:・゚✧ my scroll /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
I buy Fluganta Ratos for 70g! Message me here or DM me on discord (MinyMilo#9824)
[Image: 1snsn.png]
My very first creature was this guy that I picked at random from the cupboard when I joined.
[Image: LM50N3.png]
His name is Lemon?
[Image: hRHpv3.png]
Little Bean
♥ Please consider petting my other children too ♥
Just joined today. Looks like my first one is a Saltanta. [Image: 824bb1.png] Can't wait til it grows up. xD Also happy to get some cuter types from the Shelter. ;)
h0i!

[Image: SURXg1.png][Image: aUHIq1.png][Image: DImyf1.png][Image: cbw641.png][Image: 1IuO71.png]
[Image: DLYlr3.png]
This is mine!
[Image: 32DUn3.png]
I just joined! My first one is a Fluganta Rato with an almost palindrome come, and I also took a Senfina Krizo from the shelter. They're still capsules, so I'll wait and see!
The first creature I picked up was this boy
[Image: eohqh3.png]

Though technically the first creature I ever got was the tutorial Rato. I influenced her to be female because I like the female pose better. Her colorfulness is growing on me!
[Image: Jkz4t3.png]
[Image: zjzSd2.png] this baby! I just joined a few days ago, and I stunted his growth because I absolutely love him in this form.