• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G2 Frida Fisisto links wanted
Hello!

I'm trying to figure out the color genetics for the Frida Fisisto before the creature notes are unlocked. I would love to see your G2 penguins, especially if the capsule has popped already! Or, you can post a pic of the pedigree page, whichever you prefer! I'll probably be updating this with notable findings. So far I've been collecting data through the Peer Review site and as of posting, I've found only 3 G2 penguins.

Thanks for your help!

G2 codes: 2tcYi | T6r1j | 8rwQ9 |

Notable discoveries:

Child with grey belly from purple and gold bellied parents
Here is offspring I bred:

https://finaloutpost.net/pedigree/DAKOo

https://finaloutpost.net/pedigree/z4mxI

https://finaloutpost.net/pedigree/8rwQ9
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I only have one G2 Fisisto atm and it's still a capsule. However, I would like to throw my guess here based on the observations:

There will be three genes, BODY, WINGS, and BELLY.
BODY being blue, black, or pink. My guess is blue is Aa.
WINGS being blue, black, or pink. My guess is blue is Aa.
BELLY being yellow, grey, or pink. My guess is grey is Aa.

Hopefully with more 2G data, this can be verified!
Saltanta! <3
(01-02-2021, 12:57 PM)BlueLatios Wrote: I only have one G2 Fisisto atm and it's still a capsule. However, I would like to throw my guess here based on the observations:

There will be three genes, BODY, WINGS, and BELLY.
BODY being blue, black, or pink. My guess is blue is Aa.
WINGS being blue, black, or pink. My guess is blue is Aa.
BELLY being yellow, grey, or pink. My guess is grey is Aa.

Hopefully with more 2G data, this can be verified!

What about smooth head/feathery head? Is it always connected to body colour or could there be a separate gene?
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Looking at my G1s, it appears that the head feathers are attached to the black body color. I have 8 more juvies including one black so we'll see if only that one grows up with the feathers.