• 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
New Species Discovered
I knew I'd better check Discord for news on this one.

Quote:[8:17 AM] Cort: Happy New Years everyone!  Just a small note that the new capsules are a permanent addition to the site and will be available year round.
(bold styling mine)

i.e. only the snowy Alsaltos are the limited release.

(Edit: Eep, since this has caused confusion in at least one person: I AM ONLY CONTRASTING THE TWO ALSALTO TYPES. "The fiery Alsalto is not a limited release" is synonymous with the above post. Sorry for the confusion!)
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(01-01-2021, 04:37 PM)pinkgothic Wrote: I knew I'd better check Discord for news on this one.

Quote:[8:17 AM] Cort: Happy New Years everyone!  Just a small note that the new capsules are a permanent addition to the site and will be available year round.
(bold styling mine)

Ooh, that is VERY good to know, thank you for posting it here! (Also yay, more foxes!)
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(01-01-2021, 04:37 PM)pinkgothic Wrote: I knew I'd better check Discord for news on this one.

(bold styling mine)

Yes, thank you for posting that. ^.^  I don't keep up on Discord, it's not my thing. It sets off my social anxiety.
I doubt it's only the snowy Alsaltos. In the event schedule, there are dates for when event creatures start and stop dropping. Alsaltos and Frida Fisistos are released on the same date, so I think the Fisistos are limited as well.
Saltanta! <3
(01-02-2021, 09:17 AM)BlueLatios Wrote: I doubt it's only the snowy Alsaltos. In the event schedule, there are dates for when event creatures start and stop dropping. Alsaltos and Frida Fisistos are released on the same date, so I think the Fisistos are limited as well.

Oh, sorry for the confusion, that wasn't what I was trying to convey. There are two Alsalto capsules - one snowy blue one and one fiery orange one. The fiery orange one is what Corteo is referring to as "the new capsules". So out of those two (both kinds of Alsaltos), only the snowy Alsaltos are the limited release.

Didn't mean to imply anything about the Fridas, but I can see how my wording might have been confusing, especially if one didn't think it was in the context of the previous post. :D
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
Ooh, just noticed the name change. This helps! The Alsaltos that are limited to the event are now called Glacia Alsalto.
Here's another update. Potential spoiler below.

Red fox capsule's name is Klara Alsalto. And they can breed with Glacia Alsalto to produce hybrid which is called Transira Alsalto.
[Image: FP6obR1.png]
(01-03-2021, 10:16 PM)Buer Wrote: Here's another update. Potential spoiler below.

Red fox capsule's name is Klara Alsalto. And they can breed with Glacia Alsalto to produce hybrid which is called Transira Alsalto.
This makes me very happy. ^.^
[Image: S7EBk3.png][Image: Fa7lF3.png][Image: TW1ld3.png][Image: JGoat3.png][Image: vV5Sc3.png]
ISO a Sabla Rego obtained on 17/10/2020.