• 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
New Species Discovered
BIRD!!!! Yay!!!
✧/ᐠ-ꞈ-ᐟ\ my lab ✧*:・゚✧ my scroll /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
I buy Fluganta Ratos for 70g! Message me here or DM me on discord (MinyMilo#9824)
[Image: 1snsn.png]
Thanks so much for these beauties!

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to all
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
Snow foxes! Can't wait to see them grown up. *checks frantically how long they are available for maximum hoarding purposes* And the birds are beautiful. Are they going to remain breedable after the drop ends?
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
FOXIESS!!!
AaaaaaAAaa, the Frida Fisistos are just so pretty. @_@ Thank you, Virida! So excited to see what variations might come from those.

Edit: EEEE the males are so fantastic, too! Just saw them in the Click Thread!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(12-25-2020, 01:00 AM)Corteo Wrote:
These creatures will flood until the end of the 27th and stay in the cupboard until the end of Jan 16th.
Gotta ask - I'm barely seeing them at the five minute mark, are they meant to be rare(ish)? (Totes fine if the answer is "yes", I just thought they might taper off in a similar way the Halloween critters did!)
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
I poked at it :)
(12-28-2020, 10:07 AM)Corteo Wrote: I poked at it :)

You're an angel! Thank you. :)
Send help, I have a sudoku addiction. (I successfully managed to avoid the game for a few days, sensibly just using "Exchange Presents" to save myself some time, but, well, that paradise is over now. Must. Play. More. Sudoku.) @_@
Wow there seems to be a kind of sub species now....
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!