• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gift appreciation thread
(12-22-2020, 11:00 AM)Danafox Wrote: How do I send gifts? *just found out that this is even going on*
You need to complete the holiday quest "Lunchtime is drawing near, and you're done with the work you planned this morning. Maybe it's time to take a stroll?".  There is a maze at the beginning of the quest but there are some resources in the holiday announcement thread.  Once you complete that you will be able to do the rest of the event here.
Just got this beauty form Azrael!!
[Image: XNOEC.png]
I love Kronos <3
✧/ᐠ-ꞈ-ᐟ\ my lab ✧*:・゚✧ my scroll /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
I buy Fluganta Ratos for 70g! Message me here or DM me on discord (MinyMilo#9824)
[Image: 1snsn.png]
Today I got:

2 more sorted presents from Sinthr <--- that one cracked me up XD
20 gold from Kiwiana
Capsule Sequencer from ChurroRaptor

ETA: and this beautiful Muskbirdo (this must be the one from the quest, right?) [Image: eEShd.png] from TheWildOne

Thank you!
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Most of my presents have just been gold, but I did get a small handful of animals. :) While I know people aren't choosing to send me animals, it's just the RNG favouring their gifts turning out that way over others, I've nonetheless been trying to name them loosely after the people who sent me them so I don't forget when the event is over.

From Psycada:
[Image: wqjtz.png]
An all-lowercase code! My favourite. :D

From hwin42:

[Image: LD2wh.png]
I had a Kosmira that was almost exactly this colouration in my collection, but it was a 2G! Excited to have a 1G like this to use for lineages.

From Shark:

[Image: ao1EB.png]
...I'm not even into Sciuros, but this one is just gorgeous with its Tron aesthetic! So happy to get this little girl.

(Slightly holding out hope for a Monta Selo at some point, I have fewer of those than I have Kosmiras. XD Or just a Senvida Naganto, really, can never have too many of those...)

Edit:

From Hexephre:

[Image: 4bHtV.png]

Lovely!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
I got two beautiful creatures recently
A Fluganta Ratos from Tamaste
[Image: 8sRJF.png]
and a turkey boi from chimesong
[Image: jqqTz.png]
[Image: 58c7E.png]
I got this pretty senvida naganto from Mathcat, thanks!
Today I got:

29 gold from KolLucien
15 gold from Anonymous
3 more sorted presents from Azrael
[Image: 3b6Ko.png] from Mathcat
[Image: 9MnNF.png] from Ghostrule23

I have to say, all the creatures I got so far were absolutely beautiful ones, I feel so lucky!
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I haven't updated the gifts I've gotten and since I'm stuck home until my test comes back, here's my list. XD

28 gold from Anonymous
10 gold from moopdog/milo
21 gold from Anonymous
[Image: A4yVU.png] from Anonymous
Influence Female from jessk
23 gold from Wolfe
10 gold from Outpost Hunter
Influence Male from Kiwiana
[Image: JfEtR.png]from ChurroRaptor
28 gold from Sinthr
Capsule Sequencer from Mathcat
[Image: fe3dx.png] from AlmightlyAmu
3 sorted presents from dustpuppy
2 sorted presents from TheWildOne
[Image: 4iuJO.png] from nihilism

Thank you everyone! ^.^
Thank you Azrael for this arbara krono!
[Image: y2c8g.png]

Edit:
Thank you Chaosdawn for 21 gold!
Thank you ChurroRaptor for 3 sorted presents!
I’ve gotten a few lovely gifts from people, but most notably were these two! I didn’t think creatures could result from the gifts so the first was very exciting! I named them after the people they came from :)

[Image: pMwVd.png] from Aliac01
[Image: AnKky.png] from wing

Hopefully my gifts have sent out a few pets too!! It made my day to get some so I’d love to do the same for someone else :D
[Image: tala2121.png]       [Image: EyeXI3.png]

(Dragon Cave scroll ^ Will gift complete lyrical lineage project eggs to anyone who asks :]! finished projects: X - X - X - X - )