• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Winter Solstice 2020
(12-21-2020, 05:06 PM)milo Wrote: ~spoilers~

for people struggling to solve the maze or follow the maps, the solution if you start from the original room is N, N, N, N, N, N, W, W, W, S, E, S, E. (go north 6 times, west 3, then south, east, south, east).

thanks for that info lolol will use it soon

[Edited by mod: quest text should not be posted on the forums.]
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
Flappy Muskbirdo, as people call it, is definitely a game that eventually gets harder, with its peak being above score 200. I may have been lucky to get those pixel-perfect jumps through the gaps, but I know someone out there can nail it :o

So far there's no incentive from anyone to be in the leaderboards nor to be in the first place for a game that can make you rage eventually, but I want to bring a bit of competition into the minigame.
Just a small thing, I'm giving away 240 gold to anyone who can beat my high score in the Present Gathering minigame. Anyway, it is a hard game so don't worry about it, good luck and have fun! :D
Saltanta! <3
So uh, I think I'm too lazy for the sudokus (after solving some it gets super boring) so I'm sticking with playing the game and then exchange unsorted presents for sorted ones. Sent a couple gifts so far (will send some more to active users I see in this thread) and received some too. Cute event so far, although that poor muskbird must be dead tired by now!
(12-22-2020, 07:29 PM)Sinthr Wrote: So uh, I think I'm too lazy for the sudokus (after solving some it gets super boring) so I'm sticking with playing the game and then exchange unsorted presents for sorted ones. Sent a couple gifts so far (will send some more to active users I see in this thread) and received some too. Cute event so far, although that poor muskbird must be dead tired by now!

Too bad players can't team up, I enjoy solving a few sudokus while watching videos or something, but I fail completely at flappy bird. :D It's fun anyway though.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Oooo I just noticed I can send more gifts per day!  ~throws boxes at everyone~
still completely lost, what a shame. Another event I will never finish
(12-22-2020, 11:23 PM)Chaosdawn Wrote: Oooo I just noticed I can send more gifts per day!  ~throws boxes at everyone~

Oooh awesome! *loads gift-shooting cannon*

(12-23-2020, 07:47 AM)Thaliel Wrote: still completely lost, what a shame. Another event I will never finish

Are you stuck in the maze? The solution has been posted earlier in this thread.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I'd just like to say that the choice of messages for presents is utterly delightful. I've had so many chuckles. These are my favourites (from the non-anonymous list, I haven't looked through the anonymous one extensively) -
  • "From my lab to yours. Just make sure to sterilize it first."
  • "Got this for you since I heard the requisition department cut of off after the incident. If they ask, you just found it."
  • "Someone put a lot of time and effort into making the curlique bow on this gift. You estimate it'll take either three hours to undo it by hand or five seconds with scissors."
  • "...why is this gift addressed to one of your animals?"
  • "Got you a present... Not because we're friends or anything, obviously. I'm just paying you back for that one thing. You know what I'm talking about."
  • "Stay warm! Just don't use the bunsen burners to do it, okay?" 
The second-to-last one of those actually ended up being a surprisingly accurate description for one present I sent. XD (Not in tone, mind, but it was really fitting in every other regard. 8D)

Thanks for the great event so far! <3
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
how do i gift something to someone? ik where to go to get the gifting link but not sure where to go from there.
I am getting the notice that someone send me a gift, but cannot claim it since I am too stupid to complete this direction puzzle

(12-23-2020, 12:19 PM)dustpuppy Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 07:47 AM)Thaliel Wrote: still completely lost, what a shame. Another event I will never finish

Are you stuck in the maze? The solution has been posted earlier in this thread.
where?
I only saw someone posting all the text, but no clear diirections. And that map is entirely useless