• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Winter Solstice 2020
I love that you can give people the gifts!
Take my gifts!
Lab,Come visit us![Image: CxjCF3.png]
|She/Her|Viper|

(12-21-2020, 05:06 PM)milo Wrote: ~spoilers~

for people struggling to solve the maze or follow the maps, the solution if you start from the original room is N, N, N, N, N, N, W, W, W, S, E, S, E. (go north 6 times, west 3, then south, east, south, east).

For someone who asked earlier in the thread for clear directions, here they are! The original room has text that reads: "With a nod of agreement, Robert heads down the corridor after the Muskbirdo. You could follow and try a different path further down, or you could try the hallway to your right and see if it leads you around toward the Muskbirdo in another way." Thanks to Danafox for the quest text!
✧/ᐠ-ꞈ-ᐟ\ my lab ✧*:・゚✧ my scroll /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
I buy Fluganta Ratos for 70g! Message me here or DM me on discord (MinyMilo#9824)
[Image: 1snsn.png]
(12-24-2020, 05:27 AM)Dragonssong43 Wrote: how do i gift something to someone? ik where to go to get the gifting link but not sure where to go from there.

could i at least get a answer plz? i cant even look and see how many gifts i have let alone give any.
(12-26-2020, 06:46 AM)Dragonssong43 Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 05:27 AM)Dragonssong43 Wrote: how do i gift something to someone? ik where to go to get the gifting link but not sure where to go from there.

could i at least get a answer plz? i cant even look and see how many gifts i have let alone give any.

When you're at the Capsule Cupboard (Home), do you see the blue button that says "Enter the holiday event"? It has a little picture of gifts next to it. That button takes you to a page with buttons for all the event stuff (gathering presents, sending presents, opening presents etc.). It could be that you don't see the button if you haven't completed the quest though. If you're stuck, there's a solution to the quest in the post directly above yours.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I just discovered that "random user" includes the site NPCs. I hope Thad Rolmark likes the whatever-it-is.
(12-26-2020, 12:02 PM)dustpuppy Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 06:46 AM)Dragonssong43 Wrote:

When you're at the Capsule Cupboard (Home), do you see the blue button that says "Enter the holiday event"? It has a little picture of gifts next to it. That button takes you to a page with buttons for all the event stuff (gathering presents, sending presents, opening presents etc.). It could be that you don't see the button if you haven't completed the quest though. If you're stuck, there's a solution to the quest in the post directly above yours.

thank u! now to send stuff!!