• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
After the previous event madness and before the next we are very happy to announce another discovery.
[Image: 6r3k8.png][Image: FKqOw.png]

PRIORITY: URGENT
PURPOSE: ANNOUNCEMENT
SUBJECT: NEW SPECIES DISCOVERED
Attention all scientists!
As the commotion around the recent outbreak of the Fade settles and we are able to return to our regular duties, it is with great pleasure that we announce the discovery of a new species by our very own Iris Evada!
Due to the Fade’s interruption of her intended sailing schedule, Iris has been spending what free time she has exploring the vicinity of the outpost. This led to the discovery of some odd objects she has taken to calling pellets—leavings of some sort of unfamiliar creature. Further investigation led her to the majestic Vira Bekos. The attached report contains photographs, detailed sketches, and many field notes from her observations.
Here are a few excerpts from her report

These will flood for 48 hours before joining the regular rotation.
New babies! ~excited squealing~  Oh, ahem... yes, a new species, how fascinating. I can't wait to study these creatures.  ~looks around to see if anyone noticed~ 
Yep, I noticed lol! : )
I can't wait to see what they look like! :D
[Image: S7EBk3.png][Image: Fa7lF3.png][Image: TW1ld3.png][Image: JGoat3.png][Image: vV5Sc3.png]
ISO a Sabla Rego obtained on 17/10/2020.
I thought it would be some creature living in water since Iris seemed to mainly study those, but reading about 'trotting' and consume furred prey, I guess I am wrong xD
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
The pellets make me think owl, but "trotting"? Owl horse? That'd be amazing.
Woo hoo! So excited to see these!
[Image: fqhmZ.gif]   wheeloftime13[Image: o2biA.png]
                                                                                                Scroll                                       Lab
i won't lie, i'm imagining a big fat turkey gobbling after that flower crown. probably not that, though!

EDIT: wait, really?
hastily scribbles notes and accidentally spills coffee all over the edge of table down to the floor oh gawd new species, we're making fast progress. I gotta update my database ASAP
Saltanta! <3
*checks my capsules for the hundredth time knowing full well they won't hatch for at least another day or two*