• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
Mandatory shout-out: That doesn't look very scary. More like a six-foot turkey.
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(11-29-2020, 12:14 AM)pinkgothic Wrote: Mandatory shout-out: That doesn't look very scary. More like a six-foot turkey.
Haha, I'm not the only one who thought about that. ?
[Image: S7EBk3.png][Image: Fa7lF3.png][Image: TW1ld3.png][Image: JGoat3.png][Image: vV5Sc3.png]
ISO a Sabla Rego obtained on 17/10/2020.
This adds a new wrinkle to the Thanksgiving Day dinner when the meal can fight back...
I've gotta say, out of all my Viras, this has got to be my favorite:
[Image: cRPpv.png]
I call her Jurassica.
Wow I am fascinated by the many many outcomes, very cool! That must have taken centuries to draw!!
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
These birds are fabulous, I'm going to need a million of them.
Also it's driving me bonkers that I can't identify all the species the heads are based on, helllp. XD
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Gosh, the amount of variations on these is going to drive me nuts, I can already tell. I have goals already and I don't even access to the predictor yet, yow.

But I'm already pretty sure the Therizinosaurus hands are my favourite. *_*
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
I saw one that looked like a Polish chicken and I need that. 
This fella has to be my favorite so far
[Image: j3iOo.png]
[Image: Niyaka.png]
[Image: uIMnB.png]

I love these new creatures so much, but this one is definitely my favourite. Totally a Chocobo from Final Fantasy.