• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Event Statistics
Thank you!
this was an amazing event, thank you so much!
This was a really well-done event. Thank you!
[Image: v9RcH.png]
I had a fantastic time! Thanks for everything, especially small fixes and QoL tweaks like giving me an option other than right-click to mark viruses in the Virus Isolator mini-game or making the top-left tile never contain a virus or even just adding different difficulties to the GSP, and of course recoding the whole thing when it was straining the server.

Those changes couldn't be expected of you, but you did them anyway, and it's amazing. A huge thank you to you and the whole team!

(...did you ever figure out that aaaa=1111 bug? I was playing on Easy for the fun of it toward the end, so that never happened to me, but I vividly remember it vexing you!)
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
This event was super fun! I love everyone who helped make it possible, and I absolutely fell in love with the demon goats. <3 The quest have been so much fun and exciting. I certainly look forward to future events.

I was wondering why I was mentioned in the Thank You. Did I do something special? Lol!
[Image: S7EBk3.png][Image: Fa7lF3.png][Image: TW1ld3.png][Image: JGoat3.png][Image: vV5Sc3.png]
ISO a Sabla Rego obtained on 17/10/2020.
This was such a fantastic and memorable event that I wouldn't soon forget! Quests, artworks, and games: superb quality. I do really appreciate that this event length is one month instead of just a week or so.

I'm not good with most puzzle games at all, I'm stuck at 2 wins for virus sweeper out of couple hundred tries (just enough for a bronze badge). At least I did manage to get the gold badge for GSP.

I enjoyed speculating on various things with the community on Discord, such as when fade was introduced before the event officially started, and contents in event quests.

Thank you Corteo, Dohaerys, infinis, Malcorium, rosastrasza, Shark, and Virida! Looking forward to the next one.
[Image: FP6obR1.png]
I have decided the GSP game is not a dud but I am since I still can't figure out how to play it lol!

Thank you Corteo for the kudos! Well done artists! : )
*tries hard to get a thank you out, but there is that yellow haze... before falling back into the dark thinks THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A COOL EVENT, hoping the staff is able to read minds*
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
I am incredibly flattered by the shoutout in the thank-you letter! I spent a lot of time at the GSP trying to fill the achievement bar. Didn't quite get a full bar at the Isolator, but I made pretty good progress while I could. I really enjoyed this event!

My only criticism: The achievement progress was VERY slow and I think it might be a bit fairer to let each win count for a couple more pixels of progress so I don't have my nose in the isolator for hours and hours and hours more than I should. Just a suggestion for future event tweaks!

And now back to my regularly scheduled Krizo hoarding.

PS: any word on when the Fade will be cured on all our creatures?
Fun Event! I really loved it, and it was suitably spooky even if it wasn't explicitly a "Halloween" event, which made sense in the context of the world-building, since I don't think Halloween is a thing in this universe. I also enjoyed that the event really made you feel like a scientist, and tackling a scary virus made a lot of sense for a threat you'd actually face in an outpost like this. The new creatures are interesting, and both just enough "Halloween-themed" to feel the season, and also realistic for the world. The Cthulhu elephant is especially a really neat idea! But I also really like the other creatures. The murder goats have such a violent description! And the owls have a neat aesthetic. I also like the snake with the spider legs (so creepy!) and the mantis-wasps. I'm spooked by insects like that! I also liked how the event tied into some of the other storylines we've had, like the outpost and the AI, and reasons why our specific outpost might have been the only one to survive.
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]