• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Event Statistics
I said it before but I'm happy to repeat myself: a huge THANK YOU to everyone involved in the event, it was one of the best I've ever experienced anywhere. I loved everything about it, the mystery, the games, the new creatures. It was amazing! Thank you thank you!
Huge thank you for such an amazing, intriguing, and intricate event! It was so fun and interesting and I was genuinely concerned about the Fade pandemic! Everyone did such an amazing job! Thank you so much for your hard work!
Thanks to all involved in making this event possible - it was very entertaining!
Thank you for a wonderful event.
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
Gratitude to everyone who organised the event! That was a very beautiful Thank you note. All names of artists are mentioned. I agree with it that in sites like this we just tend to say thanks to the admin by name and just generalise the sprite artists and writers as "thank you to the artists." That was really nice to mention everyone by name (or username).

And aiyeee! *blushes* :"> I was really surprised to be mentioned in the Note as well for participating! Very sweet!
[Image: ZXFlMHv.png]
AsphodelSea
Registered Chemist
Licensed Hunter [Treasure Hunter; Ruins Hunter]

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less . -Marie Curie
[Image: 169434.png][Image: 120910.png][Image: 126468.png][Image: 194054.png][Image: 188770.png]
Thanks very much to all the staff, artists and everyone for this event. You guys went above and beyond.
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]