• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The GSP progress bar has been filled!
As you place you prepare you final samples for the sequencer, you can't help but think about the high tensions in the outpost.

(Even though the progress bar is full, the sequencer will stay until the 16th to give people the chance to complete their badge levels and make a bit more gold)
Cure obtain speedrun! XD
Once again, awesome reading. Wanna say thanks to everyone involved on this event! :D
Good job everyone filling the bar!

Have a good day <3
+゚*。:゚+ .Any clicks given are very appreciated!+゚*。:゚+ .
+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .
[Image: Halo--Cat.png]
Hope the games'll still hang about, I think i've become addicted to the Virus Isolator, lol.
[Image: E67V6dS.png]
If you don't mind me asking; In the other thread, it says:

"By extrapolating the current data of the global progress bar we can project that the GSP and Virus Isolator will be available until the 16th.
All of the event quests will be available to play until the 20th."

But the most recent quest has us using the GSP or Virus Isolator to complete it. Does that mean that necessary part of that quest will be waived during that time, or will the GSP and Virus Isolator be extended along with the quest line? Or, will the quests leave with the GSP and Virus Isolator?

Sorry, it's just that the timeline has me a little confused.
(11-15-2020, 03:57 AM)Paintra Wrote: If you don't mind me asking; In the other thread, it says:

"By extrapolating the current data of the global progress bar we can project that the GSP and Virus Isolator will be available until the 16th.
All of the event quests will be available to play until the 20th."

But the most recent quest has us using the GSP or Virus Isolator to complete it. Does that mean that necessary part of that quest will be waived during that time, or will the GSP and Virus Isolator be extended along with the quest line? Or, will the quests leave with the GSP and Virus Isolator?

Sorry, it's just that the timeline has me a little confused.

I just finished the quest, and the GSP came back for the parts of the quest where it was needed.

Although I'm a bit confused myself, did we find a cure or not? Did this quest end on a cliff hanger or am I missing something? What is going on...? Aaaaah this is so cool though XD
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]