• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You’re making great progress with the GSP today
(11-11-2020, 01:34 AM)Chaosdawn Wrote: Just to be clear, you went back to the quest page, it had the juveniles at the bottom in green, you selected all of them then went to Thad and he refused? I'm hoping mine pop out before I go to bed, otherwise the first one may grow up before I can turn them in. =/  I'll report back when I try to turn them in and see what happens. 

There weren't any there, even before any of them grew. They didn't show up. I've given up for now. I'd rather get more event creatures. They'll be gone before the quest is, and it seems I won't be able to complete it anyway. I don't want to waste time on it if it's broken for me. Thanks for replying, though. I wouldn't have known they were supposed to be at the bottom of the page. Now I know for sure it's truly broken.
There should be a link on that page that says something to the effect of heading back to your lab. That’s where you find the creatures since they are in your lab.
The requirement for the latest quest has been changed from five to three juveniles after user feedback. If you have already given Thad five he thanks you for your sacrifice to science.
(11-11-2020, 05:59 PM)Corteo Wrote: The requirement for the latest quest has been changed from five to three juveniles after user feedback.  If you have already given Thad five he thanks you for your sacrifice to science.

thanks for the change, that should help!

yup, one of my cupboard kids grew up. oh well, she's quite pretty.
I just want to say that it's amazing that the creatures actually end up in Thad's Lab after they're delivered. That's just a fantastic little detail; thanks for implementing it like that!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(11-12-2020, 01:43 AM)pinkgothic Wrote: I just want to say that it's amazing that the creatures actually end up in Thad's Lab after they're delivered. That's just a fantastic little detail; thanks for implementing it like that!

I noticed that too! Love it!
(11-11-2020, 05:59 PM)Corteo Wrote: The requirement for the latest quest has been changed from five to three juveniles after user feedback.  If you have already given Thad five he thanks you for your sacrifice to science.

Oh that's why. I thought it was me accidently raising 5 instead of 3 XD thank you for the quest awards :D
These capsules we got that went to the quest inventory, I saw I have a lot stuff in there already - are these items going to be used at some point or just there to look pretty?
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^