• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
[Image: Kwoe3.png][Image: y5bda.png][Image: FDwR1.png][Image: BaDHe.png][Image: iEvyT.png][Image: CjgHr.png][Image: IKnMr.png][Image: XasWj.png]

OUTPOST #1 – BULLETIN #53
PRIORITY: URGENT
PURPOSE: ANNOUNCEMENT
SUBJECT: NEW SPECIES DISCOVERED

Attention all scientists!

An incredible discovery has been made deep in the Shady Caverns by its namesake, Dr. Roy Shade, who has been exploring these subterranean caves. Dr. Shade has been quietly observing a microecosystem that exists only in the depths of the Shady Caverns and is now making his research available for public use.

The Shady Caverns microecosystem consists of four animals and two plant species that support each other’s life cycles. The animals include one reptile, one mammal, one fish, and one insect; the plants are a bioluminescent moss and an aquatic grass. Further research into the social behaviors of these creatures and the life cycles of both animals and plants is necessary, and Dr. Shade has hinted that he may extend an invitation to visit his base camp in the caverns to all who might be interested, once he has finished his preliminary work.

A few short excerpts from his field notes follow. Please contact Dr. Shade directly for his entire 300-page report and accompanying pictures and sketches.

Continue to read the report by clicking here

These will flood for 48 hours
Sweet! I joined just in time!
What a time to be awake :o
Sweet new release!
WOAH OKAY WUT

Honestly, though, so much hype! Already grabbed three of the new ones~
excited to see what these look like when they grow!
[Image: tumblr_pyeju7HIa11rpfrlwo1_250.png]
The emerged capsule-lings are fabulous and i love them :0
[Image: riVvP2.png][Image: mkNBF1.png][Image: CZTdG1.png][Image: AXxWr1.png][Image: LFODA1.png][Image: IYXzW1.png][Image: 9azz81.png][Image: RmaeM1.png][Image: RPwut1.png]
yay oooooo neat creatures, grabbed some lets hope I get something cool lolol

OOOOO butterflies and maybe moth patterns?

found the creature I need to hoard now lololol
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
[Image: cSBbJ.png]
Look at my colorful baby!
Yes hello I'd like to report a bug... instead of my first Ombra Vesperto I got Spiderman. :D And it's a girl. Spidermangirl.
[Image: Yg1Y7.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Closing now that this release has completed.