• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Something is amiss in the outpost....
(10-21-2020, 05:52 AM)Mockingbird13 Wrote: So, does anyone know...there is a bar for "progress (updated hourly)", and one for "achievement", on the GSP page, right beneath the bar with all the vials, and, are those two bars to mark individual progress/achievement, or are they to mark the collective progress/achievement towards a cure? I've noticed both bars slowly filling with green and white respectively, but I don't know if that's because I've been doing a lot of sequencing, or if it's to mark everyone's work?
Not super important to know, just curious.

From my impression so far, "progress" is a global progress meter; "achievement" is your personal gauge and comes graded in colours from bronze to silver to gold (to platinum, maybe? I haven't progressed that far yet, I'm at 55% of that bar's width).
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Something is amiss in the outpost.... - by Corteo - 10-17-2020, 05:12 PM
RE: Something is amiss in the outpost.... - by pinkgothic - 10-21-2020, 09:25 AM