• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Something is amiss in the outpost....
I think I might collect Sabla Regos... they look goatish to me. <3
[Image: S7EBk3.png][Image: Fa7lF3.png][Image: TW1ld3.png][Image: JGoat3.png][Image: vV5Sc3.png]
ISO a Sabla Rego obtained on 17/10/2020.
OWL OWL OWL OWL
Jay 27 | They/Them
Sketches, Concepts, and Pixels
I'm wondering how you get more samples for the gsp. I blew through the three from the quest trying to figure it out
Edit: Nevermind. Just saw the pop up
[Image: FTvqk.png][Image: jyDSI.png][Image: joEpq.png][Image: 6SuY4.png][Image: mUkuw.png]
(10-20-2020, 09:14 AM)Arreis Wrote: I'm wondering how you get more samples for the gsp. I blew through the three from the quest trying to figure it out
Edit: Nevermind. Just saw the pop up

I know you said "nevermind", but others might also have this question, so I'll give an answer as detailed as I can:

They pop up again after some time (I haven't kept track of when exactly - from my lack of attentiveness it could be anything from ten minutes up to an hour, and I'd guess 15 minutes, but I don't know), but it's worth noting they won't pop up in the cupboard section as far as I've seen - some other pages might also be exempt. I simply tend to load up my lab, that's been a reliable source if the timer allows it.

You can even stockpile them whenever you're on the site, and then solve them when you have time for it (which is what I've been doing).
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
I guess there is a limit on getting new samples for the GSP? I have 48 to go atm and no new ones are popping up. But that is ok, not sure if I even make the 48 lol.
I always tend to get in a bad mood in these adopt games when not getting new creatures, especially when you have to be in alarm every 5 minutes. Still have only one and am never quick enough to get another in case one shows up. So I give up for now (cant bare bad moods atm) and hopefully it is true that there will be a higher quantity when Halloween comes nearer.

I like Inkuba Brulajo the most, really cool snake monster XD
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
So I get this message that my research privileges are being revoked because I don't know what I'm doing! So true! As far as I'm concerned this part of the game is a dud. : P
where do i even start?

BRUH I JUST GUESSED ONE RIGHT BUT IT SAID I TESTED THE WRONG CAPSULE,,, I DONT UNDERSTAND LMAO

edit: i give up, i got the achievement, that's good enough for me (and my creatures look cooler now lol)
(10-20-2020, 08:11 PM)SnakeEatingAPringle Wrote: BRUH I JUST GUESSED ONE RIGHT BUT IT SAID I TESTED THE WRONG CAPSULE,,, I DONT UNDERSTAND LMAO

I'm reasonably sure you know this, judging by your LMAO, but juuuuuust in case you're worried it means something: It's just flavour text. Most of the success messages are pretty silly! There's one that says you fell asleep on your keyboard but somehow got the sequence right any way -- waffleface confirmed. 8D
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(10-20-2020, 10:45 PM)pinkgothic Wrote:
(10-20-2020, 08:11 PM)SnakeEatingAPringle Wrote: BRUH I JUST GUESSED ONE RIGHT BUT IT SAID I TESTED THE WRONG CAPSULE,,, I DONT UNDERSTAND LMAO

I'm reasonably sure you know this, judging by your LMAO, but juuuuuust in case you're worried it means something: It's just flavour text. Most of the success messages are pretty silly! There's one that says you fell asleep on your keyboard but somehow got the sequence right any way -- waffleface confirmed. 8D
ACK ok ty lmao, my lmao was an angy one :,)
So, does anyone know...there is a bar for "progress (updated hourly)", and one for "achievement", on the GSP page, right beneath the bar with all the vials, and, are those two bars to mark individual progress/achievement, or are they to mark the collective progress/achievement towards a cure? I've noticed both bars slowly filling with green and white respectively, but I don't know if that's because I've been doing a lot of sequencing, or if it's to mark everyone's work?
Not super important to know, just curious.
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]