• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Something is amiss in the outpost....
(10-19-2020, 09:58 PM)BendyDemon Wrote: Well..I am about to give up here.
The link you posted shows combinations of letters that aren't even allowed so telling us that a=D, for example,  is useless if it cannot even be inserted into the analyzer and therefore means nothing if you are restricted to ABC and abc...

Whatever. I guess I'll keep trying

Thanks for trying to help someone like me though.

Sorry for being confusing! *hugs* The post links to an online tool (in the second paragraph). Sadly you can't just put the stuff you put into GSP into this tool, since that tool doesn't understand that there's a difference between uppercase A and lowercase a. So to use the tool, you need to make the difference clear to the tool - which is why I suggest mapping it like this: A=A, B=B, C=C, a=D, b=E, c=F. (Left is what you put into the GSP, right is what you put into the tool.)

For example, if you put "AAbb" into the GSP and get "_ 1 1 0", you put "AAEE 12" into the tool. Take a look at the examples in the post for some other equivalents. All you need to be able to do to solve the GSP puzzles is translate between the syntax of GSP and the syntax of the tool. It's a bit finnicky! But if you get a hang of the translation, the site will help you solve the GSP puzzles.

Good luck!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Something is amiss in the outpost.... - by Corteo - 10-17-2020, 05:12 PM
RE: Something is amiss in the outpost.... - by pinkgothic - 10-19-2020, 10:44 PM