• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Something is amiss in the outpost....
(10-19-2020, 06:02 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Those success message flavour texts are the best. :)
"You have successfully analysed this sample. Only 12658 more to go!"
(Please tell me that's just flavour text... please...)

It is! I was hoping it was the global count, but it seems to be a static number.

@BendyDemon: Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble! I realise it's counter-intuitive what people have been saying, but the position of the result glyphs really does not relate to the position of the characters you put in. As long as you make the assumption that the positions of the result glyphs mean something, you're going to keep being frustrated. :(

For what it's worth, I put some instructions how to use an online tool to help yourself in this thread. See if you have any more luck with that?
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Something is amiss in the outpost.... - by Corteo - 10-17-2020, 05:12 PM
RE: Something is amiss in the outpost.... - by pinkgothic - 10-19-2020, 08:04 PM