• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Something is amiss in the outpost....
With difficulties added

Easy - 4 unique letters
Hot Stuff - 4 letters
Insane - 6 letters

Edited to match what's written on the GSP page.
I set it to difficult, it says "Current setting: difficult", but it still lets me input only 4 letters. I already cleared my cache.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Difficult is in fact four letters but can contain duplicates
(10-18-2020, 02:43 PM)Corteo Wrote: Difficult is in fact four letters but can contain duplicates

Ah I see, thank you!
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Wow...this is..kind of fun! Thanks!
I guess I am just a little slow on the uptake. When I input values (abab) into the genetic code slot do I press the enter key or click on the difficulty button, does it automatically do it itself? So far, for me pressing the enter key does nothing, clicking on a difficulty button clears the input value. So the real question I need answered is what am I supposed to be doing? Also am I just putting in random values or do I find them in a particular spot?

Thanks for any help.
(10-18-2020, 06:55 PM)Styxamix Wrote: I guess I am just a little slow on the uptake. When I input values (abab) into the genetic code slot do I press the enter key or click on the difficulty button, does it automatically do it itself? So far, for me pressing the enter key does nothing, clicking on a difficulty button clears the input value. So the real question I need answered is what am I supposed to be doing? Also am I just putting in random values or do I find them in  a particular spot?

Thanks for any help.
you put in the values and hit enter.
Your input and under it the result (like f.e. _I00) shows in the next line.
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
(10-18-2020, 07:03 PM)Kiwiana Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 06:55 PM)Styxamix Wrote: I guess I am just a little slow on the uptake. When I input values (abab) into the genetic code slot do I press the enter key or click on the difficulty button, does it automatically do it itself? So far, for me pressing the enter key does nothing, clicking on a difficulty button clears the input value. So the real question I need answered is what am I supposed to be doing? Also am I just putting in random values or do I find them in  a particular spot?

Thanks for any help.
you put in the values and hit enter.
Your input and under it the result (like f.e. _I00) shows in the next line.
Thanks now I get it.
How do I collect genetic samples? I have plenty of sick creatures, but it doesn't look like I can get it from them.

Edit- nevermind, seems they just pop up randomly
[Image: rosxx.png][Image: bH7X9.png][Image: ApMlC.png][Image: 6igK5.png][Image: prsqJ.png][Image: NkZbc.png]
I do have one itty-bitty question
When I input a sequence and hit 'Enter' sometimes one or more dashes appears under the letters. What does this mean?
Is this to indicate a sort of progress that I might be getting it close to being right?