• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show us your Limaka Cevalo!
Love this boy))
[Image: y3Cxj.png]
I only have two so far, but I'm gonna slowly collect more. I love that they're, like, a more monstrous sort of hippocampus, haha.

[Image: 5BZYn.png][Image: 9CTbj.png]
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
I've got 6 adults so far (not counting one that's currently in a trade), but I'll definitely be collecting more.

Here's my first one:
[Image: f8rla.png]

Here are my two current favorites (I really love the koi patterns on the first, and the second one reminds me of a plant with flowers):
[Image: FDc32.png][Image: ZKVNd.png]

And last but not least, here are the rest:
[Image: deXgx.png][Image: TFP3b.png][Image: Ej4uY.png]
[Image: YPU3B3.png]
[Image: WFk2S3.png][Image: oYCgM3.png][Image: jtSZY3.png][Image: GYfvk3.png]
Are Searunners more common than the other types? Or am I just randomly getting almost nothing but Searunners? :)

My newest:
[Image: GisEy.png] [Image: TRL2I.png] [Image: Xes1V.png]
[Image: hjLxY.png] [Image: YLz7O.png]

(09-18-2020, 09:36 PM)BrokenGems Wrote: [Image: ZKVNd.png]

That is pretty!
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I somewhat like these two!

[Image: wSfEk.png] [Image: 3jKC2.png]
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(09-19-2020, 06:01 PM)pinkgothic Wrote: [Image: wSfEk.png] [Image: 3jKC2.png]

I really like these two! The first one's like a stormy sky, and the second one reminds me of Earth seen from space.

Here's three more of mine; the first one I traded for.
[Image: lF1FZ.png][Image: Ej4uY.png][Image: kFELd.png]
(Seeing these all side-by-side made me realize something: seems like male Seasnares don't have ears, but females do)
[Image: YPU3B3.png]
[Image: WFk2S3.png][Image: oYCgM3.png][Image: jtSZY3.png][Image: GYfvk3.png]
My favorite green horses!!  :blush:
[Image: MLZQj.png][Image: dmZIf.png][Image: lNtpC.png]
My two blue kois grew up, and they're so pretty!
[Image: bJSZ7.png] [Image: cwk9S.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
These are my first three!

[Image: lguoj.png][Image: I7PQk.png][Image: FpK4i.png]
Just had this one grow up. I love it.
[Image: vN4W6.png]