• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
OUTPOST #1 – BULLETIN #79
PRIORITY: URGENT
PURPOSE: ANNOUNCEMENT
SUBJECT: NEW SPECIES DISCOVERED

Attention all scientists!

While on a sailing trip along the coast of the nearby Ovid Sea, Iris Evada discovered a prevalent ocean-dwelling species she has dubbed Limaka Cevalo. Although enamored with the small creatures, which don’t grow more than a foot in length, she has returned to the outpost for a time to submit a report on her findings as well as some geographical survey data. The report, along with its colorful appendix of photographs, is available upon request.

Iris Evada will be heading out on another exploration soon, but while she is here, do stop by her lab for a chat as well as tips regarding Limaka Cevalo care and handling. They are a rather diverse species, and Iris believes we have much to learn from studying their behavior.

You can continue to read the report here

[Image: Au1wH.png][Image: 8rM4X.png][Image: MrLOT.png][Image: PUdCd.png]

These will flood for 32 hours.  We would also like to officially welcome Virida to the team!
Grats Virida! And we hope to see more of your work :D
Also, what a chaotic time for new release!
Saltanta! <3
Yay! *waves excitedly*
Congratulations! They are beautiful and I am so excited to see them! :)
[Image: fqhmZ.gif]   wheeloftime13[Image: o2biA.png]
                                                                                                Scroll                                       Lab
Welcome to the team, Virida! I can't wait for everyone to see your lovely creation!
Congrats Virida! I can't wait to see the new little ones!

And I actually have two open slots! XD
Aaaaah help, wasn't the release pace supposed to slow down... ? :)
I have a slight suspicion what these creatures might be *fingers crossed* can't wait to see them!

And congrats Virida!
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Thanks for another release. Of curse my slots are full right now. I hope soon something will open up soon. I didn't expected a new release so soon. But I am excited, it's my first live release. I joined shortly after the deers.
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
ooh, a new release! can't wait to see what it hatches into!
So pretty. *-* I might have to start collecting stunted capsules now...
[Image: N01Up1.png][Image: 6q1q01.png][Image: rColo1.png][Image: LHUFF1.png][Image: LCJpb1.png]