• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
A new creature, yay. Love the capsule.
sdfhk the capsules are so pretty and of course I was locked! Had to dropped two to grab two of the new ones, ah well
Jay 27 | They/Them
Sketches, Concepts, and Pixels
So finally got two slots free and grab two of the newbies.
Am I the only one, who thinks the capsule looks like a waterbottle?
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
Hold on, hold on, these hatchies are the same species but have different descriptions? That's something new, isn't it? So exciting!

(09-13-2020, 12:17 AM)Outpost Hunter Wrote: Am I the only one, who thinks the capsule looks like a waterbottle?

Haha yes, that was my first thought too! :)
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Oh my god, SEAHORSES?! YES.
I am curious, if they turn out the to be the nightmarish version, which was suggested in the creature thread? Right now they look quite cute. And there seems to be different finversions? That's great. I like it than something else besides colour/pattern has a variation (like the deer antler). Thanks to everybode involved in the making of this creature.

Quote:Hold on, hold on, these hatchies are the same species but have different descriptions? That's something new, isn't it? So exciting!

Ah thanks for pointing that out, dustpuppy! But in the annoncement notes is a section about different behaviour, which was observe. And the scientist thought it was inherited, not enviormental. So it does make sense, that it is already shown in juveniles.
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
~high pitched squeal~  I love seahorses! I grabbed two more, I can't wait to see the adults. 
SEAHORSES SEAHORSES YEEAH
Jay 27 | They/Them
I am the only one checking back here all the time in hopes they matured?
(09-14-2020, 09:10 AM)Outpost Hunter Wrote: I am the only one checking back here all the time in hopes they matured?
Good news! ;p
Jay 27 | They/Them