• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Community Massbreeds
Welcome!

What is the point of this thread?

TFO lore is huge on creature research and conservation, and I wanted to create a fun, community driven opportunity to bring awareness to the creatures of our own world. With the recent breeding & abandon changes, it is a lot easier to do large scale breeding and fill the often desolate shelter! With community focus on specific days, we can breed our creatures to fill the shelter and hopefully help others with their collections and lineage projects, on top of bringing special attention to the struggles of our own real life critters - sometimes even for humans.

How does it work?

It is rather simple. Keep at least one slot! Breed your creatures a day in advance or the day of, and as your pairs produce offspring, toss them to the shelter! We will observe based on server time.  

How do I propose a massbreed? 

As this original post is based on the idea of conservation, I will be automatically including the international/world days that correspond to creatures that we see in the world of TFO. To suggest another holiday or massbreed date, please use this form:

I'd like to propose a massbreed!
Species:
Date:
Reason or Holiday:

In addition to holidays, massbreeding and spreading your creature's bloodlines around can be quite fun - so as to keep "official" or "awareness" massbreeds and random or personal fun massbreeds separate, I'd still like to include them in this post for others to join in as they wish or to look forward to their favorites breeds flooding the shelter. Just be aware that I may not always update the main post with short notice or random events, so if you are interested in this type of massbreed, pay attention to the most recent posts! ^.^ Please use this form in these cases:

I'll be massbreeding!
Species: (can also be by rarity index, for example breeding all rares, uncommons, splicer only, new releases, etc)
Date:
Holidays & Massbreed Dates
World Whale Day, 3rd Sunday of February - Nebula Glisanto
World Wildlife Day, March 3rd - Everything?
World Frog Day, March 20th - Blekos
World Aquatic Animal Day, April 3rd - Any and all aquatic critter
International Bat Appreciation Day, April 17th - Ombra Vesperto
World Penguin Day, April 25th - Frida Fisisto
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Awareness Month, May 1st - Abrara Krono, specifically zebra-patterned ones
World Turtle Day, May 23rd - Monta Selo
Endangered Species Day, 3rd Friday in May - Rares
World Oceans Day, June 8th - Oceanic critters
World Giraffe Day, June 21st - Kosmira Girafo
International Hug a Deer Day, June 25th - Abrara Krono
Shark Awareness Day, July 14th - Luma Mordo
World Snake Day, July 16th - Tagalo, Inkuba Brulajo
International Owl Awareness Day, August 4th - Strigosto
World Lion Day, August 10th - Saltanta
World Elephant Day, August 12th - Abomena Pahidermo
International Wolf Day, August 13th // World African Wild Dog Day, August 26th - Hundos
World Rhino Day, September 22nd - Kvieta Kiraso
World Animal Day, October 4th - Everything!
International Sloth Day, October 20th - Dormema Ventreto
World Jellyfish Day, November 3rd - Floranta Doloro

~.~.~.~
Future For Fun / Personal Massbreeds: 

• Saltantas
       Every new release day
  • All Alsaltos
       Fox Friday
  • Ranblekos
       Salamander Saturday
-----
My Lab  |  Girafo Enthusiast  |  My Scroll
Join us on Discord!
Count me in for the Sciuros, Krizos & Kronos. ^.^  
Love this idea! :)

I'll try my best with the Girafos but last time, all my Girafos gave me zero capsules. But the other breeds should produce at least a few nice offspring for the shelter.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I have decided, since after what happened a few days ago seems beneficial for a lot of people.

I'll be massbreeding!
Species: Saltanta
Date: every new release day
Saltanta! <3
As a celebration of reaching 1000 adult creatures in total, I will be breeding my favorite species to Shelter!

I'll be massbreeding!
Species: Saltantas
Date: 11 October 2020

There may be a 1G Saltanta in the mix.
Edit: epic fail because I forgot you cannot immediately abandon capsules bought from splicer :/
Saltanta! <3
I'd like to propose a massbreed!
Species: all your favourite pairs
Date: January 29th - 31st
Reason or Holiday:
Testing the awesome new breeding interface
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(01-24-2021, 12:50 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: I'd like to propose a massbreed!
Reason or Holiday:

I'm in! Love the new interface!
(01-24-2021, 03:40 PM)Chaosdawn Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 12:50 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: I'd like to propose a massbreed!
Reason or Holiday:

I'm in! Love the new interface!

The new interface is very useful for massbreeding! :D

*one breeding-spree later*
...Oh dear, I'm not looking forward to picking up and dropping all these capsules later. Oh well! XD

(01-29-2021, 03:09 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: *one breeding-spree later*
...Oh dear, I'm not looking forward to picking up and dropping all these capsules later. Oh well! XD

Hmm... not sure how many I should breed so I guess we'll see how this goes. XD
Creatures list has been updated, as well as some breeding days for the relevant breeds!
My Lab  |  Girafo Enthusiast  |  My Scroll
Join us on Discord!