• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Community Spotlight Creatures (Closed atm)
I only have a measly number of snakes compared to some, but here are mine!

[Image: 8RdHQ.png][Image: uhIvT.png]
[Image: 2N2na3.png]my lab    •    dragon cave    [Image: 35CPU.gif]
✨ mostly active on discord! dm me at cabuso#9433 ✨
I was late to submit mine, been busy. But oh well, voting phase has begun! And to test this out, I'm going to give 3 or 4 days from now before closing the forms. Lovely snakes!

(Since there are 7 entries for each gender, you can vote up to 2 creatures that you like!) You can find the voting forms at the bottom of the first post ^^
Saltanta! <3
Went to look at my chosen creature's gene sequences, and they both belong to Ziranos. Leave it to the Tagalo Empress to impress me so! xD
Okay I cast my vote - I am curious, who will win.
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
Male winner: Striped Envy !
[Image: Screenshot_from_2020-09-23_21-56-01.png]

Female winner: (gQtxw) !
[Image: Screenshot_from_2020-09-23_21-52-47.png]

Congratulations to this round's winners!

[Image: WILeo.png]  [Image: gQtxw.png]

Now, I will be taking a break of a day or two before starting a new round. But before that, I have several questions and would like feedback.

-Would showing the full results in chart form be okay, or is it better to just go straight to the winning creature, or a mix of both (say the percentage of people who voted for the winning creature but leave the others blank) ?

-Are there too many or too few voting chances given?

-Lastly, an open question, what species would you like next to be selected for the next round? :D

Any other feedback is appreciated! And thank you for participating in the Community Spotlight Creatures! See you next round! ^^
Saltanta! <3
(09-20-2020, 04:28 AM)Paintra Wrote: Went to look at my chosen creature's gene sequences, and they both belong to Ziranos. Leave it to the Tagalo Empress to impress me so! xD

cackles

Quote:-Would showing the full results in chart form be okay, or is it better to just go straight to the winning creature, or a mix of both (say the percentage of people who voted for the winning creature but leave the others blank) ?

-Are there too many or too few voting chances given?

-Lastly, an open question, what species would you like next to be selected for the next round?

I'd love to see the full results in the chart! And I think the amount of voting chances is perfect, I like the system you have (chances scale with amount of creatures, rounded up).
For the next round... how about some Girafo action? Especially after that Rafo binge that several people had just now!
As I am curious, I love to see full results too! I like the new voting form, there you the names and images are listed. Makes voting easier.
I like it, that you have more votes with more entries, because it get's harder to choose otherwise. This time 2 votes for 7 creatures was fine.
As I love Sciurios - please let's vote on them next!
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
Thank you for the feedbacks, much appreciated! That means for now I'll use the current system that's going on. I couldn't decide so I just used RNG to let me decide.

This round's species is Stranga Sciuros! Post your favorite little creatures here! :D
Saltanta! <3
Aw man, I missed voting last round! I’m really excited for this one though, check out my sciuros! :)

[Image: BFqwI.png][Image: AAs3X.png]
[Image: AnonZ.png]   [Image: EhfNv.png][Image: Ewcfh.png][Image: BgJ67.png]
Here are mine:
[Image: HC4QU.png] - something I got from the market.
[Image: 7LiXk.png] - and this one I nabbed from the cupboard.