• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Community Spotlight Creatures (Closed atm)
Oooh, suggestions noted. I'll try using Google Forms, that way I also don't need to create new threads in the future. Just gotta figure out how to make it work!
And I'll look at the current voting phase. If the last 2 days there's barely any additions to the vote counts, I think 5 days would be enough, then.

And I see. I doubt we'd get 30 entries per gender, but the userbase may grow so who knows :o
I'm thinking of a maximum of 25 entries per gender, first come first serve, if we will ever get to that many entries at one point in the future. And with more entries, I think 1/4 (one-fourth) of the entries rounded up should be the number of maximum votes.

Also it occured to me that it's possible that two different entry creatures with the exact same sprite (genes + gender if dimorphic) may happen. If that does happen, then I'll just pick either one :v

Edit: I have a question. I want to make sure that the people fill the Google Forms only once. Right now, the option I have in doing so is that the user must be signed into a Google account. Could there perhaps be another way, such as posting in this thread to say "I have voted" ?
Saltanta! <3
The polls have ended, and I gotta say, I enjoy looking at all the various and wonderful Krizos! The community has cast their votes, and so the male and female creatures with the highest votes are Neono Kio and g1 Myujii! Congratulations!

[Image: qKTfE.png]     [Image: m4Ujj.png]

I myself will take a break for a while, not too long, just a few days, and then we can begin with a new round for a different species! Thank you so much for participating and joining in the fun :D
Saltanta! <3
Oh hey, my boy won! ^o^

Thanks for running these, Blue!
Alright, for the second round, let's test this new polling system, as well as some changes.

CSC is open again and giving a chance for one of the first species discovered, Tagalos! Post them lovely snek here! :D
Accepting entries for roughly 3 days from now!
Saltanta! <3
Yay, I'm so excited for another round!!!! Here are my entries :)

[Image: sf7ug.png] [Image: hfqCY.png]
[Image: AnonZ.png]   [Image: EhfNv.png][Image: Ewcfh.png][Image: BgJ67.png]
I missed out on this the first time, by the time I wanted to enter, time ran out.

Here are my entries, lets see how they do...

[Image: gQtxw.png] [Image: vHoTg.png]
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
I have just a few so it was fairly easy to choose.

[Image: DCoVy.png] [Image: 69M4l.png]
[Image: FP6obR1.png]
Because I'm a snek hoarder I feel like I have to post for this one.

[Image: e1gHb.png][Image: 8RBO3.png]
Man, this was a hard choice >.>

[Image: Sv9bx.png] [Image: WILeo.png]
I like the contrast of belly/body on this one:
[Image: 6Ej8C.png]
And I think I like this one, because it is my first self-breed snake, but nevermind:
[Image: JiRHk.png]
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!