• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Community Spotlight Creatures (Closed atm)
It's so hard to pick just two! Here's my favorites:
[Image: qKTfE.png][Image: GuSDy.png]
It took me awhile and it was a hard choice but these 2 are my favorites
[Image: Qbjhw.png][Image: kbTaw.png]
This was such a difficult decision, there are so many pretty krizos out there! But I settled on these two (M/F):
[Image: rJFa1.png][Image: Par8I.png]
oh wow so cool event!! thanks a lot :heart:

[Image: Jyabg.png][Image: zGRCx.png]
[Image: sIfeo.png] [Image: cyXB6.png]

It was hard to choose. Cant Wait to see the result!
♧ My lab ♧ 
Share the same name on Dragon Cave and Protochroma!
[Image: 540218.png]
Sounds like fun. Here's my favorite pair:
[Image: kzqU2.png] [Image: KrWew.png]
[Image: FP6obR1.png]
wow, all the pretty Krizos <3

Maybe because Krizos are popular, if there's more than 10, I should just add them all for the poll instead? :o
And I'm thinking of shortening the period of time to 4 days instead of a full week, would that be alright?
Saltanta! <3
The polls have been posted, sorry for being late! I may try to do it in a shorter time window, maybe 5 days to submit creatures and 5 days for voting instead of a week each. The polls will close in 7 days from now.

Also, the maximum options for poll is 10, so I had to use random dice rolls to exclude a few Krizos. Sorry >.<

As for the voting polls, I decided that you can vote for up to 3 creatures. Is it too many, too low, or just right?
Saltanta! <3
Posting at Blue's request: I suggested using a google form for voting for the future as it wouldn't run into the space issues polls on the forum do. :) This is a neat project, by the way, and I look forward to seeing all the pretties!
(09-07-2020, 05:34 PM)BlueLatios Wrote: The polls have been posted, sorry for being late! I may try to do it in a shorter time window, maybe 5 days to submit creatures and 5 days for voting instead of a week each. The polls will close in 7 days from now.

Also, the maximum options for poll is 10, so I had to use random dice rolls to exclude a few Krizos. Sorry >.<

As for the voting polls, I decided that you can vote for up to 3 creatures. Is it too many, too low, or just right?

5 days sound fine, though with 7 days you might get more votes? Agree with Shark, Google forms is a great alternative :) 

Three votes seems like a good amount. As for whether you should limit the amount of creatures in the poll, like you asked on the Discord, I think it depends on how many are entered. If it runs over 30 entries per gender, I think that'd be too much