• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Community Spotlight Creatures (Closed atm)
Male: [Image: 67JCs.png]  Female: [Image: PzMwl.png]

Both G1s!
This round's voting forms are now open! (Also, nice last-minute entry there XD )
The voting forms will open until sometime in the 17th of January, or if not by then, will definitely close by the 18th. I agree with what milo says, all Selos seem to be appealing! Which is why I'm curious how people will decide which Selos they'll like more, haha! And of course, multiple options so that people don't have to think hard of choosing only one favorite creature :3
Saltanta! <3
Hello, to all participants of CSC! I am very sorry due to lack of concentration, I have misplaced the results for the female votes with the male votes and apparently Google Forms have no way to undo or backup things if I have deleted them (my mistake on that part). I have put a backup to prevent this from happening again in the future. That said, I request that people vote again for the female Selo entries, and the duration of the forms have been extended by a few days.

Thank you, and apologies for any inconveniences caused. >.<
Saltanta! <3
There should actually be a bin in your Google Drive! Here's a direct link that should work. But it's no problem to vote again, of course. :)
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(01-19-2021, 12:39 AM)pinkgothic Wrote: There should actually be a bin in your Google Drive! Here's a direct link that should work.

Ah, I meant I deleted the responses themselves, instead of the form. I was too lazy to take precautions because I thought it had records of previous changes like Google Spreadsheet, turns out it doesn't >.<
But thank you!
Saltanta! <3
I voted for the female Selo, but wasn't able to vote for the male because it seems the voting closed early? oh well lol I've been busy so less computer time lately.

Hope I can participate in the next one with my creatures next time. I like this community spotlight for creatures a lot :)
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
Male winner: (Na8mp) !
[Image: Screenshot_from_2021-01-18_15-39-36.png]

Female winner: Purpuspiko !
[Image: Screenshot_from_2021-01-24_11-53-07.png]

Congratulations to this round's winners! :D

[Image: NA8mp.png] [Image: tlpAv.png]

I'm late and behind schedule for a while, but hopefully the soonest I have time, a new round will start! Thank you all for participating, as always ^^
Saltanta! <3
Omg she won! Thank you for this! She was also my very first Selo!
[Image: V7ABp.png][Image: dp7v6.png][Image: Ry7Vl.png][Image: BES1e.png]