• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your fishies! (Senvidas)
(09-29-2020, 09:39 PM)Mondschatten Wrote: I just found this one, dunno what it'll look like, but it's apparently a doctor
[Image: DrCOx.png] DrCOx

Bwaha, excellent. Some capsules do just name themselves. :)

Meanwhile, three more pretties in my lab:

[Image: 6UBHE.png] [Image: X3Zqf.png] [Image: zbEEE.png]

Statistically speaking, I seem to like red colour schemes for these critters. <3
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Oh my. I'm in love with this ghosty boy!

[Image: tEo1X.png]

And here is another recent acquisition I really like the sharp contrast of:

[Image: KQPNX.png]

Edit: And here's a beautiful fish I got for a bloodswap (best viewed on a dark background, though):

[Image: StExI.png]
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
Just bought this pretty guy, I love the silver fins!
[Image: dRE74.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
[Image: UAmTG.png]
I generally love all-grey bodies, but wow do they look great with dark red fins! (And probably all other dark fin colours, to be honest...)

[Image: 4zCTf.png]
I find it hard to describe why I love this boy so fiercely but he's just beautiful to me. I think it might be because he looks a bit Fade-d even after the event is done. :D

[Image: qDWgY.png]
Practically monochrome dark red. What's not to love?

[Image: 5IoCN.png]
Gosh. This one's colour-combos just make me think of an actual fish. It just looks so alive to me.

[Image: JMhIx.png]
Sort of monochrome yellow! Definitely a keeper.

[Image: vjbfv.png]
YesssSSSssss, bright, flashy fins to contrast a muted body~

[Image: WNYuR.png]
Literally the same concept in dark. Orange fins are quite something.

[Image: onfUV.png]
I really enjoy how the fins of this one sort of lose their cohesion a bit against the same-coloured blotchiness.

I'm definitely hoarding these. The past bunch of days I've picked up Senvidas and Viras and that's it. Of course, I see Senvidas much more often than Viras, so I tend to be locked with them, which is fine by me. I've started stunting some which my attempt at eyeballing revealed as possibly-genetic-duplicates and my goal appears to be getting one cupboard adult Senvida of every gene combo and one stunted juvenile and then as many extras as I happen to get my hands on.
(12-06-2020, 04:16 AM)pinkgothic Wrote: [Image: vjbfv.png]
YesssSSSssss, bright, flashy fins to contrast a muted body~

[Image: WNYuR.png]
Literally the same concept in dark. Orange fins are quite something.

:O I've never really collected these but the orange fins are gorgeous!! New goal for me!
✧/ᐠ-ꞈ-ᐟ\ my lab ✧*:・゚✧ my scroll /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
I buy Fluganta Ratos for 70g! Message me here or DM me on discord (MinyMilo#9824)
[Image: 1snsn.png]
I don't usually like picking up/buying creatures with uneven lineages, but these two fish were too pretty so I made exceptions.
[Image: XuxNe.png][Image: BdCba.png]
And then I have these three fishies, too. Not a lot really. I should probably get some more sometime. I kinda want to play around with monochromes or some high fin to body contrast.
[Image: UdBX4.png][Image: mind6.png][Image: yxTT5.png]
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
(12-19-2020, 09:51 AM)Mockingbird13 Wrote: [Image: XuxNe.png]

Mmm, the elusive all-recessive*! One of my goals; gives the word "goldfish" a new meaning. Two new meanings, I guess, if I consider it valuable, but I digress. XD I very much keep waiting to get one of these. I got pretty close recently! And even that is really pretty:

[Image: WKLwm.png]

[* I should probably clarify that I'm aware that genetics don't work that way in this game. But calling lowercase genes 'recessive' is still a pretty useful shorthand in some cases.]
Just picked up this absolute beauty from the shelter <3

[Image: McHo1.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(01-16-2021, 06:44 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Just picked up this absolute beauty from the shelter <3

[Image: McHo1.png]

Very nice! It looks almost metallic. :D
I have gotten a lot of pretty fishes since I lasted posted, but this one's just amazing:

[Image: jNZS6.png]

View on a dark background for maximum gorgeous effect.

Generally I've grown very fond of 'metallics' lately, especially since there are so many nice variants of metallic-like fishes:

[Image: A845D.png]
[Image: kXA6j.png]
[Image: 6mjJD.png]
[Image: cwkka.png]

On the non-metallic front, I like this acquisition from last month:

[Image: XY7Cj.png]

Looks like it likes getting into fights! :D