• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your fishies! (Senvidas)
(01-16-2021, 06:44 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Just picked up this absolute beauty from the shelter <3

[Image: McHo1.png]

I finally got one almost like this! I think it's got a gorgeous brushed metal look! :D (The fins look better on a dark background, though, I have to admit, but there I prefer them!)

[Image: fiQOo3.png]
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Here are some recent acquisitions I'm really fond of:

This one looks as though it's been dipped in ink:
[Image: WT7UP3.png]

Similar theme, but different sheen:
[Image: PibBf3.png]

This one's pure gold body is really making me want to have a full gold feesh (I should stop obsessively loading up on Senvidae and actually work on breeding one!):
[Image: BxoDP3.png]

I adore this one's vibrancy:
[Image: miBXk3.png]

Love this ghostish fish with just a bit of colour in its fins:
[Image: qStVl3.png]

Brushed metal look with white/silver fins (always fond of dual-colour metallic impressions):
[Image: 5Nitr3.png]

This one makes me think of fruit salad:
[Image: KVkE23.png]

More ghost-fish:
[Image: kcHRR3.png]

Honorable mention due to his code: Dr. Evolution:
[Image: DrEV03.png]
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[Image: mopVI3.png]

I got super lucky with this one. :D
(07-23-2021, 12:15 AM)Ardroth Wrote: [Image: mopVI3.png]

I got super lucky with this one. :D
Very nice! I like the high contrast. :D

Meanwhile, on the other end of the scale, there's this recent acquisition of mine:

[Image: bY3wp3.png]

Not pure silver ("silver" is actually a lighter set of fins), but I honestly prefer this to the pure silver fish, which you can see here:

[Image: T3klc3.png]

I think the one with the slightly darker fins looks more natural. :D Love her!
Dipped in ink, version two:

[Image: OlvuQ3.png]

Absolutely loving him. :D
Ah gosh! This had a very slightly different gene combo as an adult than anticipated (I thought it was Body:aaBB from the babbie) but I don't even care, it looks gorgeous:

[Image: Bn9Sf3.png]