• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fan Site: NEMO's Ark
Is there’s a way to reset password? For some reason it keep saying wrong password and I just register ?
(09-13-2020, 05:26 PM)Lysian Wrote: Is there’s a way to reset password? For some reason it keep saying wrong password and I just register ?

Sadly, I don't have a "forgot password" feature, but I can reset it for you. I'll send you a PM!

Edit: This was taken care of. <3
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Is there a way to reset the lab link?
I pasted the whole URL instead of just the name so now the URL is "https://finaloutpost.net/visit/https://finaloutpost.net/visit/[Name]".
(11-30-2020, 06:54 AM)KevanAwes Wrote: Is there a way to reset the lab link?
I pasted the whole URL instead of just the name so now the URL is "https://finaloutpost.net/visit/https://finaloutpost.net/visit/[Name]".

Whoops! I've gone ahead and fixed that for you.

I noticed there were nine other URL-based entries for lab names; I fixed most of those and set the two I couldn't fix (one was a Dragon Cave scroll link, one was a link to https://finaloutpost.net/lab) to null, which should let the users set proper lab names again.

On the Daily Dragon Fix side of this, editing the scroll name is not allowed as to provide a (super tiny) disincentive to screw with other people's scrolls, but that's not necessary on the TFO side, where you can't kill creatures by overviewing them, so I'll see if I can make editing a permanent feature for NEMO's in the evening when I get off work.
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
There we go, feature added. :)
Works great for me with my old login, thanks for making it useable for TFO!

What I struggle with is to implement a link in my signature here on the forums. A plain textlink causes an error site, when I try to preview or save it, and when I just copy the code from the first page to get the little button it always adds the word Code: and the frame. Can't figure out what the problem is^^
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
I haven't used the site in a while - and of course I forgot my passwort. Can you help me out again?
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
(01-17-2021, 02:55 PM)Outpost Hunter Wrote: I haven't used the site in a while - and of course I forgot my passwort. Can you help me out again?

Absolutely! I've PMed you.

(01-17-2021, 02:10 PM)Kiwiana Wrote: Works great for me with my old login, thanks for making it useable for TFO!

What I struggle with is to implement a link in my signature here on the forums. A plain textlink causes an error site, when I try to preview or save it, and when I just copy the code from the first page to get the little button it always adds the word Code: and the frame. Can't figure out what the problem is^^

Ouff, I'm sadly not at all an expert on the forum! That said, regarding getting an error message when you put in a text link, that'll be because apostrophes and quotation marks trigger a known forum bug, so putting "NEMO's" into your signature will fail. (It's in mine because I last updated my sig before this bug started happening, and I haven't gotten around to using known workarounds yet.) But! You can try writing "NEMO’s" instead (using a closing single quote for the apostrophe instead of a straight single quote).

I hope that helps! Thanks for using NEMO's. :)
Thank you - I am back to clicking!
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
Quote:But! You can try writing "NEMO’s" instead (using a closing single quote for the apostrophe instead of a straight single quote).

This totally helped, ty muchly!! :D
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^