• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
OUTPOST #1 – BULLETIN #71

PRIORITY: URGENT
PURPOSE: ANNOUNCEMENT
SUBJECT: NEW SPECIES DISCOVERED
Attention all scientists!
While taking a break from his historical studies, Professor C. Roote stumbled upon a new species within the forests around our outpost. Not one to be hasty in his field research, he studied them for some time, then began venturing further abroad to find more of this species he has dubbed Arbara Krono.
After a few months of meticulous exploration and with some help from the adventurous Erin Pontifis, Professor C. Roote’s search has been a success, and maps are available for several regions in which Arbara Kronos have been tracked and tagged for further observation.
His brief 50-page report is also available upon request, and a few excerpts can be seen below.  Continue to read the report.

These will flood for 36 hours.
Yay, new species.
Awesome! Can’t wait to see what they’re like.
[Image: 81071_2c41138fb180a61c_I.gif][Image: 201068_ca8d4d7b83250ccb_I.gif][Image: 81908_87a3c493506f4a88_I.gif]
Local Muskbirdo enthusiast.
Of course there's a release when I just bred a bunch of little ones. Can't wait to see what these turn out to be!
HELP, I'll need about 50 more capsule slots if the releases keep coming like that. :) Hmmm, herbivore, big enough to be used for transport, doesn't sleep much, interesting social structure... I wonder what it could be?
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Maybe some kind of buffalo or horse-like creature? I can't help but think of Muffalos from Rimworld XD
I just hope for a deer
♧ My lab ♧ 
Share the same name on Dragon Cave and Protochroma!
[Image: 540218.png]
Yay! I regret breeding this morning. XD  I'm thinking some type of deer/horse as well, I can't wait to see them. 
Oh man I hope it's a horse! I know I'll love it whatever it is, the art on here is gorgeous!
ha good thing I good some room left xD, we sooooo need more slots -.-