• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
I can't wait to see what these look like!
Thanks devs for the new species-

We'll have to de quite a bit of research, always love to get something to study.
+゚*。:゚+ .Any clicks given are very appreciated!+゚*。:゚+ .
+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .
[Image: Halo--Cat.png]
ooh, looks like it'll be some kind of Deer?
[Image: E67V6dS.png]
I am internally screaming because I saw the babies and it's DEER!

I NEED TO HOARD THESE OMG OMG PLEASE LET THEM BE PRETTY/COOL DEER
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
Interesting. I need to catch up with all these data, and fast, before another release happens
Saltanta! <3
Can't wait to see the Adults! I really like them so far.
WOW at that MALE ADULT!!!!
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
Now that's what I call dimorphism! And what marvellous news that C. Roote came across a new herbivorous species, they've seemed so alarmingly scant in the immediate vicinity of the outpost itself. This is promising news for the long-term viability of the ecosystem of this world.

...less in-character: Beautiful sprite work, Corteo and Infinis! <3 Thanks for these beauties. :)
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Gorgeous! I need like a million of them. XD
[Image: joDsO.png] Love the color but the eyes get wipe out in this color combo ,to bad it can’t be brighter to show up
Did something happen to these? I haven't seen any drop at all and there doesn't seem to be any Lab Notes to donate to, to open these up in the splicer.