• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fan Wiki?
I tried to help a bit and started the variations table for the Ombra. But It seems that I am not able to get in a image. I uploaded my own Ombra to start to fill out the variation table with content, but it seems I am to dumb to do it.
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
@Outpost Hunter when I add images to pages on the fan wiki, I upload them, copy/past the file name in the spot i want it in the source editor and then just add the square brackets around it so the image actually shows up as an image and then preview it in the live editor to see if it's in the right place.
I made a little guide that includes pictures which i posted in the discord so that you can see what I'm talking about x)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...hipper.png

also just as a heads up, whoever else is editing the wiki may want to take mobile users into consideration, as formatting the tables horizontally isnt very nice to look at on mobile (as seen below)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...ternet.jpg
compared to formatting the tables vertically (as seen below)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...ternet.jpg
[Image: IlyLy2.png][Image: nOSPY2.png]
Thank you for your help! And thank you for your reminder of mobile user. I am mainly on my laptop - and there a horizontally table is nice to get a overview of the different variations without too much scrolling.
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
Yea np! ^^
I personally prefer the horizontal table when im on pc as well thought I thought I should make things more accessible for other users.
I was hoping to find a way to make the page display one way for pc users and another way for phone users but I cant seem to find anything for that
I changed it to vertical - easy navigation is so much more important on mobile. I will try to pick up some examples for every gene. I haven't yet added any colours. I am not a native speaker, so I am not always sure how to name a certain shade.
So I finished the Ombra Vesperto Colour Table. I added a jump marks to the different genes - with the vertical layout it takes some time to scroll throw everything. I hope you find that useful. Next I will try for the fishes.
since this thread hasnt been updated in quite a bit, i thought it'd be worth the mention that the ranbleko page has been put up by milo/moopdog from the discord ^^
Hello, I was planning on adding a Quest Walkthrough page on the wiki. I haven't been able to find anything on-site rules against making a complete walkthrough, but I just wanted to make sure it was alright. Is it, like, frowned upon or anything? I've looked but haven't found anything for or against it.

I'm already part-way through a walkthrough for Quest 5 since that quest seems to give a lot of people trouble. I may go ahead and make the page anyway but I'll give it a few days until then.
I was curious if there was somewhere else were the wiki is discussed, because this thread seams to have gone dead. I ask because I recently found dated information in the fandom wiki, and I'd like to revive this project!