• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
New Species Discovered
OUTPOST #1 – BULLETIN #67
PRIORITY: URGENT
PURPOSE: ANNOUNCEMENT
SUBJECT: NEW SPECIES DISCOVERED
Attention all scientists!
Erin Pontifis has submitted a comprehensive report on a new species she has been tracking for some time now. Due to their migratory nature, she has had to spend several months observing them from a distance, taking pictures when possible, although she states that caution is needed when approaching these massive predators.
These creatures have been dubbed Senfina Krizo, although Erin occasionally uses the colloquial name Screecher in her field notes due to the incessant nature of their vocalizations.

[Image: chaos.png] [Image: reeee.png][Image: 1rawr.png][Image: ErinP.png]
These will flood for 24 hours
Screecher!
That sounds... familiar XD
Saltanta! <3
YESSSSS NEW SPECIESSSSSSS
Yay a new creature. I wonder what it will be.
EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeh! :)

(That's what I imagine they sound like)
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Ooh exciting :eyes:
[Image: FP6obR1.png]
By 'Flood' I assume it means the shelter?
It means exclusively drop on the homepage before they mix in with previous species. :)
So exciting, I can't wait to see them. I'll be grabbing a couple in about an hour. ~stares at vials waiting to hatch~ 

I feel like it might be feline in nature? I guess we'll see. ^.^
new (loud) frens!
[Image: tumblr_pyeju7HIa11rpfrlwo1_250.png]