• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show Off your Turtles!
Thought I'd share mine here! Sparkly :D
[Image: 7GSUg.png]
Saltanta! <3
[Image: WCiiA.png]
^ first turtle I decided to shell out gold in the Market for. I called her Iridium and I love her purply goodness! I hope she and my iridescent boy, Oil, will get along well. :)
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
[Image: X38Ry.png]
So cuteee
This pretty just grew up <3

[Image: pQAFJ.png]
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
I love Monta Selos so much! Here are mine, love that they all got distinct coloring! 3rd one is from the market.
[Image: kOKE53.png][Image: nBJF33.png][Image: 6PZju3.png]
Really fond of the unabashed redness of this fellow:

[Image: E8qdP3.png]

Looks very ominous on a dark background. :D
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
I named this one Emerald, because that was the only possible option:

[Image: GpvQu3.png]
(06-04-2021, 02:19 AM)pinkgothic Wrote: I named this one Emerald, because that was the only possible option:

[Image: GpvQu3.png]

Oh wow, gorgeous!
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Help, my turtle is on fire
[Image: KjexE3.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
the colors are so gorgeous, i always like every one i come across

these are from the quest

[Image: BodY43.png]

[Image: daWMX3.png]

wasn't expecting such a cool black/white from such colorful parents

[Image: DFR4B3.png]
[Image: unknown.png][Image: VHiUx3.png][Image: VwHP33.png] [Image: YtbfU3.png]