i got a few:
WHOpm: [Image: WHOpm.png]
lyOU3: [Image: lyOU3.png]
5oOOe: [Image: 5oOOe.png] 
OoooOOoooo

cESKc: [Image: cESKc.png] 
I like how this one has the same beginning and ending, I find it satisfying

Tx6ME: [Image: Tx6ME.png] 
"ME" Also, too bad it doesn't have an i  because it also kinda looks like "TIME"

WTcHt: [Image: WTcHt.png]
Looks like "Witch"

hEx7C: [Image: hEx7C.png]
"Hex," to go with the witch theme
She/her | Instagram | Deviantart
[Image: kwGn2.gif]
[Image: nbdy1.png]here's Mitski! (nbdy1) 
[Image: obart.png] this is o'Bartholomew, the token Scottish creature of the hoard (obart)
[Image: Unkkl.png] our silly pal, Uncle (Unkkl)
[Image: Kid27.png] and, my favourite, THE KID 27. he's a gamer. (Kid27)
I like this one - it's code is a name from a small town in Poland (a place I actually visited):
Meet sEjNy:      
[Image: sEjNy.png]
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
Picked up this one from the shelter:
3Le5S (Bless? 3 Less?) - [Image: 3Le5S.png]

And this one has almost a palindrome code. So close!
DBMBO - [Image: DBMBO.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Here's BUtMe! [Image: BUtMe.png]
FgoKu - [Image: FgoKu.png] (fgo = Fate/Grand Order, it's a Japanese mobile game that I love playing very much)
I have a Jim!
[Image: jiMGm.png] (jiMGm)
This code could have also been a nice female name (Layja), a pity that it turned out to be male:
[Image: IayjA.png] (layjA)
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
[Image: coIOu.png]  - coIOu
[Image: EenTX.png]  - EenTX
[Image: SGmOr.png] - SGmOr

Here are 3 of my creatures with codes that don't rly make sense, but they are almost words and I think they sound funny
ODD5g - [Image: ODD5g.png] odd