• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your Stranga Sciuros!!
I can stop collecting now, I found the prettiest Sciuro!
[Image: QYuoC.png]
(Just kidding, I'll NEVER stop collecting...)
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
my albino kid
[Image: J1fC9.png]
Identical twins. XD

[Image: eypca.png][Image: sWdqj.png]
I was hoping for a dark brown one, but what a pleasant surprise!
[Image: NyeCA.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
My adult from the tutorial quest actually completely lacks bioluminescence!
[Image: 2IPLT3.png]
I just joined today and I think these are literally my favorite so far hahah. 
I'd like to think I got really lucky with my first adult I got from that second quest.
I'm pretty sure he could sort of be considered an albino? Either way I think he's neat.
[Image: SuwNz3.png]

By the way, I loved seeing all of your Stranga Sciuros!
Aww, I wish she had albino eyes! But I really like when wing and body colour match.
[Image: cyMfu3.png]

This is my darling girl, Little Bean!
❀❀❀
[Image: hRHpv3.png]
❀❀❀
She is my very first Stranga Sciuro - I rescued her during a quest. I love her very much <3
[Image: hRHpv3.png]
Little Bean
♥ Please consider petting my other children too ♥
Here is mine from the quest. His colors are a little all over the place haha

[Image: WfaLV3.png]