• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your puppies!
(07-24-2020, 03:56 AM)Mockingbird13 Wrote: [Image: S8mS7.png]

I absolutely adore this!! How gorgeous <3 

I've really gotten into the buppies recently, these are currently my favourites:

[Image: QUymd3.png][Image: uELzv3.png]
[Image: 32DUn3.png]
Two more ladies for my black/yellow lineage (love the first one <3 ) and a fiery one:
[Image: KCgJu3.png][Image: Xc2LH3.png][Image: m3NfR3.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
gonna post these here as the Felos share a thread.

really love the Lunas quite a bit!

my absolute favourite one atm is this one:
[Image: Ijdh83.png]

some other favourites:
[Image: QtNbE3.png][Image: l0JEg3.png][Image: z8xfQ3.png][Image: gMemw3.png]
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Oooh I've been looking forward to this! Can't wait to see everyone's puppies. Here are mine:

I really like the grey and brown wolves:
[Image: FbEUQ3.png][Image: ykJxi3.png][Image: bKwob3.png][Image: pCgjU3.png][Image: cEJdC3.png]

Prettiest ones:
[Image: rmEXY3.png][Image: eWuXL3.png][Image: 7nTyU3.png][Image: uUIWe3.png][Image: BGX403.png]

Punk rock puppies:
[Image: tt65u3.png][Image: LiGTZ3.png][Image: 5zhZs3.png]

Interesting ones:
[Image: pkkFj3.png][Image: SN0kd3.png][Image: YkLuM3.png][Image: 1ouEG3.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I am not really collecting these (they're gorgeous, but I'm just too busy with the Senvida Nagantos XD), but I am really fond of this Luna Hundo:

[Image: p4u1N3.png]

I like how the back-of-neck colour leads into the gold fluff.
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(07-31-2021, 01:02 AM)pinkgothic Wrote: [Image: p4u1N3.png]

I like how the back-of-neck colour leads into the gold fluff.

I love that on the males, especially ones with no spots like yours!

Here is a nice-looking tux:
[Image: 2nzC93.png]

acquired this one lately, liking the tux with this body colour!
[Image: mpQMn3.png]

and a nice black one with black tux.
[Image: Io4Xr3.png]
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Both Suna and Luna Hundos have my heart tbh!!
[Image: U03iR3.png] [Image: tPkcR3.png] [Image: 3pcr43.png] [Image: 4YuhJ3.png] [Image: LpCFa3.png] [Image: 7THeT3.png] [Image: 7547c3.png]
Oh my, what a pleasant surprise! I love this one:
[Image: jlGIV3.png]

Some of my favs:

[Image: zyAtP3.png][Image: lQTIN3.png] [Image: oSv0g3.png][Image: z5bDF3.png][Image: ZJBIp3.png][Image: JMpzk3.png][Image: JBxvy3.png][Image: fiwZO3.png][Image: 1kTwS3.png][Image: E7Vic3.png][Image: VyjcE3.png]

[Image: qATXL3.png][Image: ypOfG3.png][Image: nDUGD3.png][Image: fuF063.png]
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^