• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rares Trading Hub
Rares can be traded in this thread, especially if you are looking to swap for another rare. 
Currently the only rares are Kosmira Girafo and Monta Selo, but I'm sure there will be more eventually. Please follow these rules:

1. Discussing offers for the creature(s) should take place via private message, not in this thread.
2. Post the forum image of the creature(s) you are offering and what you'd like in return using the form below.
3. People who would like to submit an offer for the creature(s) posted in this thread should contact the owner via private message. Please follow the forum rules when having a conversation (Be polite and understand they may not accept your offer).
4. You may request that you not be offered certain variants, but be aware that if you are too particular you may not get an offer.
5. You may request a certain pedigree type, but again, be aware you may be limiting yourself and not get an offer (especially with rares).

*Not required, but appreciated: editing your post with "Traded" or "Trade Cancelled" when no longer available
Trading Form:

Quote:
Looking for (Breed) in return for:

[BBCode for creature] [Creature Species] [Creature's Gender]
[BBCode for creature] [Creature Species] [Creature's Gender] (preference of variants you don't wish, if any)
[BBCode for creature] [Creature Species] [Creature's Gender] (preference of same pedigree type)

Rares:
Kosmira Girafo
Monta Selo
[Image: fqhmZ.gif]   wheeloftime13[Image: o2biA.png]
                                                                                                Scroll                                       Lab
Looking for 1g male Kosmira Girafo color swap in return for:
[Image: DtB7q.png]

Traded,thank you
[Image: Untitled258-20200526143510.png]
Looking for a female Girafo and two Selo in return for gen1 critters. You can either look at my trade tab or ask me for how many you're looking for in PM ^^
♧ My lab ♧ 
Share the same name on Dragon Cave and Protochroma!
[Image: 540218.png]
Looking for a 1g Kosmira Girafo colorswap in return for:

[Image: uHG7m.png]

Gender not important, but I already have this exact coloration.
[Image: Niyaka.png]
Looking for Hundos and/or Sciuros in return for:

Traded, thank you!