• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your Jellies!
Heart 
So here's a thread for showing off your Jellyfish.

These are my quest ones that are still growing up....I like the first one's color, not sure yet on the mate.

[Image: J5HeR.png][Image: wOTcJ.png]
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
I love my female, now I'm hoping to get a male that'll lok good with her, maybe green...

[Image: xNfRX.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I like the two I received from the quest:

[Image: M4RGJ.png] [Image: PrLG1.png]

I’m currently waiting to see what their offspring might look like.
[Image: O6EAh.png] [Image: tTv5W.png] [Image: qHP1D.png][Image: ispZJ.png][Image: GFcfT.png][Image: ZV6V8.png][Image: ORqT6.png][Image: GdF2I.png][Image: lIZZ3.png][Image: ArWEa.png][Image: ng2tx.png]
[Image: T2MOBOs.gif][Image: T2MOBOs.gif]
[Image: itjDm.png](son)
[/url][url=https://finaloutpost.net/view/NXz64][Image: NXz64.png]x[Image: J7LJP.png](parents)

I love so much this family!!!
[Image: nccJ5.png] and [Image: b4J7d.png] are my two ladies. :)
Hoarding g1 Fluganta Ratos to make a Skeksis empire. I'm also making a Sciuro colony based on games played in Niche: A Genetics Survival game. Also hoarding Hundos and Krizos for...stuff.
My quest jellies, really like the colors on these guys!

[Image: 53hiG.png][Image: WgobH.png]

Now I just need some lady jellies to breed them with...
Also see my Linktree to find me on other pet sites!
My one jelly, the lone ranger
[Image: X825R.png]
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
Just had my first two jellies from the quest hatch today ^^
[Image: HwnDG.png] [Image: tpkzQ.png]
[Image: IlyLy2.png][Image: nOSPY2.png]
I don't really go out of my way to get jellies, but I did pick this pretty purple one up from the shelter ^^

[Image: iOHmQ.png]
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]