• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OUTPOST ONE!
Shouldn't they show up in the shop soonish? Can't wait to get my hands on more creepy bunnys XD
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
(05-16-2023, 06:15 PM)Kiwiana Wrote: Shouldn't they show up in the shop soonish? Can't wait to get my hands on more creepy bunnys XD

yes, they will be available tomorrow at the same time of day as the original post. i will post here again when they are available! :D
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
lab notes for these two are now available to donate towards! both cost 50k!

if you wish to donate alongside your fellow users, click on World > Creature Notes > find the species name of the new release(s) and click it, then type how much gold you'd like to donate. :>

for those who don't know what unlocking lab notes does: it allows you to see the capsule, juvenile and adult descriptions all in one place as well as showing some other info relating to them. it also unlocks the ability to use the predictor for that species, allowing you to see all genes that species has and more. :D
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
I think something went wrong with the Dentega's ears? They appear to be non-existant.
Daily Showcase:
[Image: KvQtd3.png][Image: zzH0h3.png][Image: rMyYm3.png][Image: QFTwi3.png]
(05-17-2023, 07:25 PM)Neon-skittles Wrote: I think something went wrong with the Dentega's ears? They appear to be non-existant.

Sorry about that! We managed to miss uploading a file. [facepalm] This should be fixed now.
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
happy birthday final outpost! =) thanks for the new creatures !
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
I missed the lab notes release, but saw them in the Genome Splicer last evening and since then am buying them like crazy XXDD
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
happy birthday! i run to catch the egg now^^
Unfortunately i don't have play in these days!