• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OUTPOST ONE!
[Image: bday_sm.png]

OUTPOST #1 – BULLETIN #173
PRIORITY: URGENT
PURPOSE: ANNOUNCEMENT
SUBJECT: MULTIPLE SUBJECT LINES, SEE WITHIN

Before we begin with the more serious and scientific update, please grant us a moment to not exactly wax poetic (we are scientists, after all) but at least acknowledge the incredible advances we have made since our outpost first awakened three years ago. In those three years, we have braved many climates and dangers in order to study this new world we've found ourselves in. We've discovered over fifty creatures (59 as of today!), made contact with another outpost, and—above all—continued to uphold our values through scientific excellence.

Together, we have faced crises, we have made new friends both human and AI, and we have never lost sight of what our purpose is. As we celebrate another successful year (with cake! and pie! and cookies! in the cafeteria tonight), let us take a moment to remember those who we left behind in order to partake in this amazing journey. They will never be forgotten, and we shall not let those sacrifices be in vain. As our next year here unfolds, let us continue to work together in our common purpose—scientific discovery.

Now, speaking of discovery, we have an exciting announcement to make! Not one but two new species are now available in the cupboard, courtesy of Rosa Dhey, C. Roote, and Coral M. Mui, whose recent expedition into a much warmer region led to these intriguing finds. Please submit all gathered data to C. Roote, who says he has hit a roadblock with his historical research and needs more work to do.

[Image: dVYPf1.png][Image: N8D5A1.png][Image: nb8C91.png][Image: 6lSiu1.png]

These creatures will flood for 48 hours before joining the normal rotation in the cupboard.
YOOOO HAPPY B-DAY TO FINAL OUTPOST!
+゚*。:゚+ .Any clicks given are very appreciated!+゚*。:゚+ .
+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .
[Image: Halo--Cat.png]
wooooo yeah babey lets gooooooo heres to another 3 years at the very least
[ LabFlight Rising ][Image: 0TlRKTj.png]
Woah!! Happy Birthday TFO!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ And thank you admins, artists and mods, for working so hard! I believe I speak for everyone when I say we love our Outpost One ! ♥ ・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Am I chaotic or just don't know what I'm doing? 

Awww Happy Birthday dear Outpost One, stay healthy so we can celebrate many happy returns! <3
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
yeaaahhh excitement!!! happy 3rd day of birth TFO!! I LOVE YOU SM.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Happy Birthday, Outpost One!!! <3
Happy Birthday Outpost One :) So Excited to see the new creatures.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday and congrats!

Could you make it 36 hours or allow us to grab capsules even if we're locked during new capsule drops? Nothing is more frustrating than seeing a new drop and knowing it's going to be another 12 or 14 hours before I can even think about grabbing anything. Twice now I've dealt with this. I think from now on I'll never keep more than 2 capsules at a time in my lab to avoid this.

Thank you for the new capsules though, appreciate it!
[Image: dragon-tattoo.jpg]  [Image: 1vzRx2.png]