• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OUTPOST ONE!
Happy birthday!
[Image: M3qn23.png]
*snip snap*
Awesome, happy birthday Final Outpost!!
Grumpy rats. Please click? ->[Image: SBBZ73.png]
(05-03-2023, 02:53 PM)DragonShadow Wrote: Happy Birthday and congrats! 

Could you make it 36 hours or allow us to grab capsules even if we're locked during new capsule drops? Nothing is more frustrating than seeing a new drop and knowing it's going to be another 12 or 14 hours before I can even think about grabbing anything. Twice now I've dealt with this. I think from now on I'll never keep more than 2 capsules at a time in my lab to avoid this.

Thank you for the new capsules though, appreciate it!

everytime there is a new release the capsules flood for 48 hours, it says in the first post. ^^ so you should be able to still grab a few.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
It's called outpost 1 because its number 1! so excited to celebrate the site's 3rd birthday *throws confetti*

For my first celebration I've invented this saddle for riding Kvieta Kiraso. Each saddle is included with a helmet and pads for safety. I'm aware this is still a very bad idea, but I feel compelled to try.

If that seems a bit too dangerous I've also made cake and left it in the break room. After several recommendations and comments like 'I told you so it was CHICKEN eggs this is disgusting I don't know what you were thinking' I've read through the ancient recipes and determined once and for all that previous hypothesis were correct and they were using chicken eggs in cake, not fish eggs. This cake should taste much better. First dibs of the cake go to those brave enough to try the last cake.
(05-03-2023, 02:53 PM)DragonShadow Wrote: Could you make it 36 hours or allow us to grab capsules even if we're locked during new capsule drops?

So you want us to make the flood 12 hours shorter than it already is? ;)
         I hoard things I find pretty :3
[Image: IAYAf3.png]   My TFO LabMy DC Scroll       [Image: OQxDD.gif]
[Image: MAOY.png]
(05-03-2023, 02:53 PM)DragonShadow Wrote: Happy Birthday and congrats! 

Could you make it 36 hours or allow us to grab capsules even if we're locked during new capsule drops? Nothing is more frustrating than seeing a new drop and knowing it's going to be another 12 or 14 hours before I can even think about grabbing anything. Twice now I've dealt with this. I think from now on I'll never keep more than 2 capsules at a time in my lab to avoid this.

Thank you for the new capsules though, appreciate it!

TFO releases always last two days (48 hours) so that folks have plenty of time to grab caps! So there's no need to stress. :)

EDIT: I hadn't seen that Zeyh already replied on the second page, whoops!

(05-03-2023, 03:39 PM)CosmicStarDust Wrote: It's called outpost 1 because its number 1! so excited to celebrate the site's 3rd birthday *throws confetti*

For my first celebration I've invented this saddle for riding Kvieta Kiraso. Each saddle is included with a helmet and pads for safety. I'm aware this is still a very bad idea, but I feel compelled to try.

If that seems a bit too dangerous I've also made cake and left it in the break room. After several recommendations and comments like 'I told you so it was CHICKEN eggs this is disgusting I don't know what you were thinking' I've read through the ancient recipes and determined once and for all that previous hypothesis were correct and they were using chicken eggs in cake, not fish eggs. This cake should taste much better. First dibs of the cake go to those brave enough to try the last cake.

Is it a bad idea? Maybe. Does it sound hella fun? Yes. Let's go!!!

Also the cake narrative cracked me up, oh my goodness. XD
Happy birthday!
I'm so I glad I made it back from the expedition in time! I'm not missing on those cookies.
Also, totally up for some Kvieta Kiraso riding. Only, maybe I'll pick one with a non-spiky back. Seems safer. At least a little safer, anyways.
Happy birthday! :)
Happy birthday TFO!
[Image: fqhmZ.gif]   wheeloftime13[Image: o2biA.png]
                                                                                                Scroll                                       Lab
Happy birthday, TFO!

(05-03-2023, 03:39 PM)CosmicStarDust Wrote: I've read through the ancient recipes and determined once and for all that previous hypothesis were correct and they were using chicken eggs in cake, not fish eggs. This cake should taste much better.

XD XD XD Perfection.
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]