• 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Meow.
omg this is so freaking cute. I would love to keep the kittys please all of them, they must stay home wif me! *purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs like a momma cat*
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
OMG i snorted when i saw them :D

puuuurrrrooowwww! (please can we keep them)!!!!
need a referral?
Xanje | Aywas | Sylestia
Yarold's
thank you
<3
:-D so sweet! thanks a lot for that surprise!
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
Question- I had capsules/young pets, that I really don't want to be changed.
Is this simply an April Fools thing, or are the creatures I had permanently changed?
I honestly am unsure.
[Image: dgWyC.png]
――――――――――
  RISE AND REIGN. 
(04-01-2023, 06:38 AM)Lothbrok Wrote: Question- I had capsules/young pets, that I really don't want to be changed.
Is this simply an April Fools thing, or are the creatures I had permanently changed?
I honestly am unsure.

Considering all pets are now cats, it's an April Fools prank.
Also, I just put "klauna" into a translator, and it's coming up as Latvian for "clown" lol

Corteo and the dev gang, please tell me we're keeping the clowns....the paw capsules and their pet are staying, right????
avatar by DecemberStar on Flight Rising
[Image: 147Vo1.png][Image: gNBmt1.png][Image: tcJuv1.png][Image: qrC5y1.png][Image: BT9yj1.png][Image: x0eC71.png][Image: x2t8Y2.png][Image: bkZQx2.png][Image: 4Kndt2.png][Image: lE0ZA2.png]
oh my they are so beautiful/cute/pretty - can we plz haz them as pets? some visitor of the outpost could have brought a pair in and they ran away and got more? XD
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Oh please let us keep them - they are beautiful! and the kittens are so cute <3
I am absolutely in love with them. :D
The Final Scratchpost
[Image: V7ABp.png][Image: dp7v6.png][Image: Ry7Vl.png][Image: BES1e.png]
Purr prrr meow!!! April fools y’all ???
Heart 
Oh my goodness, KITTIES!!! Kitties galore!!! And gorgeous spritework! I'm definitely hoarding these guys. :3
And I know they're just an April Fools special, I really hope we can get some other, maybe more exotic forms of the Kato species in future... But I'm happy either way, for sure.
Pug | (They/Them) | Gemini
Magistream | My Lab | DragonCave

[Image: NAuHs.gif][Image: h400n.gif][Image: iTRk0.gif][Image: m5b3b.gif][Image: gw8SW.gif]
[Image: xJGDI2.png][Image: WAokx1.png][Image: GEWXE2.png]