• 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Meow.
I made some screenshots, but of course am also sad they fully vanished (I guess they hide at Viridia's and Schen's homes now, flooding them!! XD if you need caretakers you know where to get them *giggles*)

[Image: lx5zMsi.png]
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
(04-02-2023, 12:12 PM)Kiwiana Wrote: I guess they hide at Viridia's and Schen's homes now, flooding them!! XD

omfg the mental image. ❤️

You open the lab door to Agnes Schnani's lab and barely manage to get out a startled cry as a shadowed cascade of warm fur half falls, half leaps out of the door at you to a cacophony of mewling. Pinned by several rascals who seem to be dithering about whether to remain on this warm pillow they've fallen onto or not, you shout out a warning to your fellow scientists as the flood of felines begins to escape into the corridors: "They were real! They were real!"
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
These were so lovely - I'm sad they are gone and hope they will reappear at some point, but great April fool's joke :) The feline uprising is real!
I am with the others here who are greatly disappointed that the capsules obtained during the event were not permanently Katos. I was much looking forward to seeing which cats I actually managed to keep once the site returned to normal but now I'm stuck with half a dozen capsules/hatchlings I honestly would never have picked up otherwise. I very much hope these cuties are returned to us permanently.
Big Grin 
(04-02-2023, 02:31 PM)pinkgothic Wrote: You open the lab door to Agnes Schnani's lab and barely manage to get out a startled cry as a shadowed cascade of warm fur half falls, half leaps out of the door at you to a cacophony of mewling. Pinned by several rascals who seem to be dithering about whether to remain on this warm pillow they've fallen onto or not, you shout out a warning to your fellow scientists as the flood of felines begins to escape into the corridors: "They were real! They were real!"

LOOOOOL XD
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
(04-03-2023, 11:28 AM)SkyeWyven Wrote: I am with the others here who are greatly disappointed that the capsules obtained during the event were not permanently Katos. I was much looking forward to seeing which cats I actually managed to keep once the site returned to normal but now I'm stuck with half a dozen capsules/hatchlings I honestly would never have picked up otherwise. I very much hope these cuties are returned to us permanently.
Agreed. I thought we were getting a new creature and came back saying “where did all of these regular creatures come from?” Seriously disappointed.
[Image: 3oVxT3.png][Image: NFYLS3.png][Image: y45JR3.png]
So is there any chance the Katos might be released as a permanent creature?
Pug | (They/Them) | Gemini
Magistream | My Lab | DragonCave

[Image: NAuHs.gif][Image: h400n.gif][Image: iTRk0.gif][Image: m5b3b.gif][Image: gw8SW.gif]
[Image: xJGDI2.png][Image: WAokx1.png][Image: GEWXE2.png]