• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
Our Solstice creatures are now dropping!  They will flood for three days before remaining in the cupboard until January 15th.  Grab them while you can!
[Image: BS2dG1.png][Image: MoXcQ1.png][Image: hNH8V1.png][Image: VUlW31.png]
New species!! I'm so excited to see what they grow into.
Thank you!
[Image: sXQOD3.png] Happy Poultrygeist!  [Image: 9H7Hx3.png]
Weee Happy Solstice!
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
thank you!
Cool Capsules :D
Can't wait to see what comes out of them!!!!
[Image: z5sx43.png][Image: tF5vL3.png][Image: XTSIa3.png][Image: Ccf3w3.png]
Thank you Kindly, for any clicks to my Capsules and Adults
I click ALL on the page, at least. Sometimes I click many pages and Profiles.
 [Image: 8Jhlw3.png][Image: y2kG23.png][Image: jtPsw3.png]
that was unexpected XD - very nice capsules!
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
Oooh exciting! Part of me just wants to hoard Lanuga Vizago, but looking at the juveniles, I think I'll have to hoard these too...
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Ahhhh, I'm excited for the Osta Frakaso!! The juveniles look adorable. Can't wait for Cort's critters to mature!
A pleasure to meet you.
Perhaps we could collaborate on a creature we both share an interest with?
[Image: VPB5j3.png][Image: QCb5N2.png][Image: buu8t.png][Image: i29bP3.png]
These look adorable! Can't wait for them to grow up :)
The Osta Frakaso capsule looks familiar. Is it an alembic or something like that?
Please also click these! :)
[Image: Uwqgh3.png] Lab & ChickenSmoothie <3    Currently collecting: Ebena Kuranto

I am a busy person. I may not respond to trades or messages instantly. Please respect this.