• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A little Solstice cheer is here to enjoy!
(12-21-2022, 04:26 PM)Virida Wrote:
(12-21-2022, 06:43 AM)LadyWhiteOwl Wrote: I love the present slider game, but it's rather difficult when you are color blind. just slide till you get something, LOL 

Also, is there a trophy for gifting this year?
There is no trophy for gifting, the badge is tied to the drink mixer game

We do strive to include options that take colour blindness into account but sadly we did not have enough time to do so for the present slider last year. The old code is a bit...touchy (aka held together by hopes and prayers) so we opted to not change - and potentially break - it but we have more accessibility options on our list for improvements in the recode! But the drink mixer, sudoku and tetris games should all be playable even with colourblindness so hopefully you find enough opportunity to get sorted presents :)
I am actually having a lot of fun with the drink mixer. LOL  I actually do better if I DON'T think about it.
[Image: ejiTd2.png][Image: iBNe02.png][Image: EBekm2.png][Image: C25hw1.png][Image: Or4P91.png][Image: YY3yn1.png][Image: I6et21.png][Image: 32lZr1.png][Image: sTiej1.png]
How long does this last?
[Image: ejiTd2.png][Image: iBNe02.png][Image: EBekm2.png][Image: C25hw1.png][Image: Or4P91.png][Image: YY3yn1.png][Image: I6et21.png][Image: 32lZr1.png][Image: sTiej1.png]
(12-22-2022, 04:37 AM)LadyWhiteOwl Wrote: How long does this last?
There is an even schedule on the solstice event page:
https://finaloutpost.net/holiday22/schedule

No idea how long the critters drop for but I would assume they will fade out like the HW ones did
(12-22-2022, 11:27 AM)Virida Wrote:
(12-22-2022, 04:37 AM)LadyWhiteOwl Wrote: How long does this last?
There is an even schedule on the solstice event page:
https://finaloutpost.net/holiday22/schedule

No idea how long the critters drop for but I would assume they will fade out like the HW ones did

The other thread says they will be in the cupboard until January 15th, although mixed with other capsules. I don't remember if they'll be available from the splicer this year or not (I'm guessing not?).
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
TY both!!! I have time then. :)
Is it too late to win Badges today?

Do we even get a participation Badge for the Event?
Think I somehow missed qualifying for the Halloween Event, in 2022, not sure how I missed it though. Am I missing something to qualify for these things as I participated in the last two or three events and don't see a badge on my profile.
[Image: z5sx43.png][Image: tF5vL3.png][Image: XTSIa3.png][Image: Ccf3w3.png]
Thank you Kindly, for any clicks to my Capsules and Adults
I click ALL on the page, at least. Sometimes I click many pages and Profiles.
 [Image: 8Jhlw3.png][Image: y2kG23.png][Image: jtPsw3.png]
(01-03-2023, 11:59 AM)Buttercup Wrote: Is it too late to win Badges today?

Think I somehow missed qualifying for the Halloween Event, in 2022, not sure how I missed it though. Am I missing something to qualify for these things as I  participated in the last two or three events and don't see a badge on my profile.
There are no participation badges as such. The conditions to earn badges change with every event. Somerimes it is just finishing a quest, most of the time the badges need to be unlocked by reaching points in a minigame or playing a game a number of times.The HW badge required 25k cumulative points in the game iirc and the solstice event playing 100 cumulative levels of the drink mixer (e.g. level 1 100 times, level 2 50 times etc)
(01-03-2023, 12:11 PM)Virida Wrote:

Think I somehow missed qualifying for the Halloween Event, in 2022, not sure how I missed it though. Am I missing something to qualify for these things as I  participated in the last two or three events and don't see a badge on my profile.
There are no participation badges as such. The conditions to earn badges change with every event. Somerimes it is just finishing a quest, most of the time the badges need to be unlocked by reaching points in a minigame or playing a game a number of times.The HW badge required 25k cumulative points in the game iirc and the solstice event playing 100 cumulative levels of the drink mixer (e.g. level 1 100 times, level 2 50 times etc)

I think this badge is broken or I don't know how to get it:

https://i.gyazo.com/08edd49a0924e2cee159...265ff3.png

I've been fairly active and have hundreds of sorted presents, but I still haven't got it?
[Image: rkNPY2.png] Making mistakes is proof that you‘re challenged.
(01-03-2023, 06:24 PM)JaySovereign Wrote:

I've been fairly active and have hundreds of sorted presents, but I still haven't got it?

To get the second badge (the one with the two glasses) you need to complete one (1) Level 6 game of the Drink Mixer after aquiring the first badge (the one with one glass).
         I hoard things I find pretty :3
[Image: IAYAf3.png]   My TFO LabMy DC Scroll       [Image: OQxDD.gif]
[Image: MAOY.png]
(01-03-2023, 06:28 PM)Inutsume Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 06:24 PM)JaySovereign Wrote:

To get the second badge (the one with the two glasses) you need to complete one (1) Level 6 game of the Drink Mixer after aquiring the first badge (the one with one glass).

Thank you for letting me know.
[Image: rkNPY2.png] Making mistakes is proof that you‘re challenged.