• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wishlist for Avo Frosto
It's that time of year again! Avo Frosto is making a list and checking it twice, and speaking of list... Avo Frosto needs your wishlist. Obviously, you can wish for anything you like, buuut Mr. Frosto only has so much magic and has to make sure he can at least get everyone something.

*psst, friendly reminder that if your forum name and lab name are different, you should probably state that in your post so Avo Frosto can find you*
[Image: S7EBk3.png][Image: Fa7lF3.png][Image: TW1ld3.png][Image: JGoat3.png][Image: vV5Sc3.png]
ISO a Sabla Rego obtained on 17/10/2020.
I'm in!

Dear Avo Frosto,

I would really love any G1 Krizos for my breeding project or G1 Glublekos, just because they're the cutest and I want to start another breeding project with them :)

All in all, I like mostly anything and would be glad to receive any creatures at all ;)

PS. @TheWildOne if you would need any help, I volunteer! I would be happy to help, just dm me what you need.
Dear Avo Frosto,

I like happy creatures with high happiness stats, especially Minuskla Casadisto, Stranga Sciuro with no marking (AaBB), or any type of *bleko.
A plate of cookies and beverage of your choice will be waiting in my lab with the same as my forum name.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Dear Avo Frosto,

I love Imsanga Afero & Netimos. I'm also on the hunt for Vira Bekos with dino heads! Head:aaBBCC, Head:aabbCC

My lab is https://finaloutpost.net/visit/ampratt. Don't mind the Muska Felos that hang out in my office. Quantum and When are slightly grumpy, but they haven't bitten anyone...yet.
[Image: sXQOD3.png] Happy Poultrygeist!  [Image: 9H7Hx3.png]
Dear Avo Frosto,

I missed out on Halloween and I love how the Gudra Kornaros look so I'd love to get any variety of these critters, though G1 would be awesome if possible!