• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spooky season is upon us!
(11-08-2022, 06:54 AM)Lothbrok Wrote: I have tried a different browser, and have still run into the issue, albeit less frequently. I DO have a damaged keyboard, and so I've assumed that may be the issue. Especially since nobody else has reported a similar/the same problem. (I honestly thought my arrow keys were unaffected, but perhaps not.) Regardless, I appreciate the response.

From experience I can say that keyboard issues sadly can spread and affect more keys over time. I had one that started out with an occasionally broken k and ended up losing the whole right side of the keyboard within a month before I finally conceded defeat xD
There was a badge to get??? But nothing hinted to that, at least I didn't see anything. I thought the game was just for fun. And since I did bad I didn't play it any further^^
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
(11-08-2022, 05:55 PM)Kiwiana Wrote: There was a badge to get??? But nothing hinted to that, at least I didn't see anything. I thought the game was just for fun. And since I did bad I didn't play it any further^^

as it says on the game description, you still have until the 14th at 23:59 server time to get the badge. ^^
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Creature notes for the HW species are now open for donation (World -> Creature Notes)
Love the Gudra Kornaros with their different antlers very very much, but can't help imagining how pure black or pure white fur would also look so cool on them <3 Wished we could have that too :p

About the badge: maybe I could have made it if it weren't a) such a high number needed and b) NaNoWriMo month. 3 days were not enough^^ *waves bye bye to badge* I guess I survive not having you :p
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^